JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Nice idea about one painter for Bb heads!I don't know about his full painting, but i really like repaints of luigi525.If price will be less for many heads at once-small studios also have very good works.But it's only my private opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

And we can ask Bb to send heads first to painter and get them ready for display.It's more important for such dislocation guy as me, where evry sending is about 2-3weeks.

My Craig head came today really pleased with it just waiting for a body now, this is on my rm5 jack Bauer custom body neck does not quite fit but from angles it looks good ha
ze5yneve.jpg

Here he is on rm5 body think it looks decent for firt bond kit bash need a decent gun tho any suggestions where to buy ? Cheers
9e7u5uty.jpg
ata4upa7.jpg
emajyqar.jpg

Here he is on rm5 body think it looks decent for firt bond kit bash need a decent gun tho any suggestions where to buy ? Cheers
9e7u5uty.jpg
ata4upa7.jpg
emajyqar.jpg

Is that the DID suit?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I have same head It's simplztoys.

umupapa7.jpg
Here is mine.Just changed bowtie.

Collected the Brother Production MI6 agent figure earlier today after such a long wait since it was announced for pre-order. Well, the figure definitely wins in terms of accessories. It comes with a nice pair of sunglasses, a wristwatch, 3 pairs of hands including a pair of black gloved hands, a walther ppk gun and a SMG which looks freakin' cool. Other than that, in terms of quality, I think the quality of the figure from DID is a lot more better. From the body to the suit, the quality of the figure isn't as good as DID's. Headsculpt is ok, but it just looks too artificial when compared to the great looking sculpt from DID. The head also looks like a very young Daniel Craig..haha.. I still think the DID sculpt looks better. With that, I much prefer the DID figure...

9994509954_8b05da6f57_b.jpg

9994514125_93a4c123ff_b.jpg

Love the did fig but the moment I saw the simplztoys one, hands down best I seen atm, bbkill looks good but is it ever going to be for sale who knows

Is that Simple Toyz one the massively under scaled one? Because it looks nice.

Back