JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

not saying this sculpt isn't over sized as well, i've not seen it in person. i said that simply to differentiate between the old and new sculpt, which that is a new sculpt. and a lot of hot toys head sculpts are indeed undersized. regardless though that was a private commission and we'll likely never know for sure since adam doesn't sell more then just the one when it's a private commissions.

that head is not available for sale.

tumblr_m0ehsfiJ2N1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Any Aussies here that want a cheap brand new ZCWO 1/6 set (figure/head/clothes/accessories) ? $100 delivered within Oz, PM me if interested !

I bought it ....liked it, but then realized I why I quit and sold everything 1/6, just not my thing..... I'm not even very interested in 1/4 now, time to move to 1/2 legendary scale! :)

That really is a nice looking sculpt, though. While I'm incredibly impressed by the digital sculpts, I just have a huge soft spot for the traditional sculpts. Good work by Adam, regardless of whether or not it's available for public purchase. :)

Not really sold on that likeness to be honest. It reminds me of the white character that Lenny Henry was made into in True Identity.

My order from KGHobby finally shipped, which means I should have "Agent Bone" in hand very soon. Yeah, I know how that sounds. ;) Figure 3 weeks or so for delivery from Hong Kong.

Yeah, I saw their pics, they didn't do anything with the HS. Speaking of which, the HS is listed on eBay for the price that KG are asking for the whole figure!

I'll see what yours is like though...

I bought two of them for parts and kit bashing, but I may end up selling one now that we have seen some third party tuxes released. The new shawl collar tuxes mean I don't have to add that feature myself to one of these suits for my Connery Bond.

I love the clothes from Natchan, but I already have a head and body. Definitely can't justify $190 when all I want is the outfit. But the clothes are perfect.

Looking at that head sculpt, though, I see where I went wrong with the hair on my silva... I think I'll adjust that before I remake his molds.

Edit: The clothes can't be purchased separately. :( Not sure what to do then. I don't like the head sculpt and have no use for it, don't want the prison gear either. Think anyone would buy the figure and prison gear second hand, or do you think I'd get stuck with him?

Last edited:

leia you should buy it, but start looking for someone that want to buy you the head and the second outfit. Then it's all solved!! :)

Has anyone received their ZCWO Craig from Urban Samurai yet? Still waiting. :impatient:

Has anyone received their ZCWO Craig from Urban Samurai yet? Still waiting. :impatient:

Me too DN. I find that if you email Spencer at USH, he usually gets back in a few days. I asked him a couple days ago when he figured he'd get Loki in and he emailed me back that it should be end of May. Should have asked him about the Bond sets too. :wink1:

Me too DN. I find that if you email Spencer at USH, he usually gets back in a few days. I asked him a couple days ago when he figured he'd get Loki in and he emailed me back that it should be end of May. Should have asked him about the Bond sets too. :wink1:

OK, thanks for the update. :wave

God I'm so loving all the attention this guy is getting but man how many is this like the 10th version that just completely misses the mark?

I think it has to be the hardest likeness to nail of all time.

Back