JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

Hey guys...
I'm looking for Brosnan (inigou) and Lazenby (rocco) painted Head Sculpts... somebody selling this guys?

TKSSS

Merry Christmas, fellow Bond freaks! Here are photo arrangements of my OHMSS toys. All were snapped "in picture" and not composited together via Photoshop, which proved trickier than I envisioned because of the background and lighting set-up.

27241010709_d685fe9355_z.jpg

25147703018_a709b2d988_z.jpg

Hey guys, I did a quick repaint of my DC Bond which I'm quite proud of as its the only head I've painted :D I'll be improving this sculpt and will look to do a run in future if there is enough interest.

DC_V1_paint.jpg

He was great in Skyfall which is one of my favourite Bond movies. Though I was really disappointed with Spectre, to the point where couldn't wait to leave the cinema! I hope the next one is better.

I'll be in for Skyfall look :)Maybe unshaved ;)?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I did a quick repaint of my DC Bond which I'm quite proud of as its the only head I've painted :D I'll be improving this sculpt and will look to do a run in future if there is enough interest.

View attachment 384495

He was great in Skyfall which is one of my favourite Bond movies. Though I was really disappointed with Spectre, to the point where couldn't wait to leave the cinema! I hope the next one is better.

I had the same experience with Spectre.

But AWESOME paintwork!

Back