JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

That one is ready for casts.
093d1e8caf517ef93135cba3c8b0b3f8.jpg
4f9933398e87a7faeae5ae2ceefaed99.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Do we really need more DC sculpts? How about some of the other Bond characters?

Do we really need more DC sculpts? How about some of the other Bond characters?
And do you think it's just one more of DC sculpts, not at least one decent likness DC sculpt?

Moore (the Did one is off), Jaws (the old SS one looks dated), Dalton, Lazenby, Q, Blofeld (Donald Pleasence). Pretty much any of the other characters. The Eleven DC head is really good and cheap. It's pointless offering a more expensive alternative.

Moore will be made by BC in next month we'll see the prototipe.Dalton and Lazenby-I agree, but a lot of guys are happy with Rocco's Dalton.But it's two guys, who really could be next to make. Don't want Brosnan too?
Craig was chooses just to trie to get more decent likness as Modern Life, Bbkill's or other Customs.
I believe it's best so far.And I believe He'll be not made by BC studio for quiet long time.

Custom 6.5" tall (1/12 scale) James Bond and his DBS
At the moment Roger Moore head is the only 1/12 Bond head i have. I hope to have all the actors someday plus suits and Commanders RN uniform

zzzzzzzzzzjb.jpg
zzzzzzzzzzzjb.jpg

1/12 Bond with some other Icon British custom 1/12 figures.
Action Man versions, Capt Price, SAS Troopers, Captain Britain & ofc Bond.
zzzzzzbritish.jpg

Anybody ever try a custom upgrade to the old Sideshow 1/6 Thunderball scuba figure? I got one off eBay and want to swap the head and body. Any ideas to improve the figure would be welcome.

I got a chance to kit bash the Sideshow 1/6 Thunderball scuba figure I picked up cheap on eBay recently. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to remove the wetsuit, but it came off easily after I removed the original figures head and hands. I replaced the body with a TrueType. My biggest challenge was to find presentable bare legs for the figure. I found some rubber "leg" trousers on eBay that slide over the TT legs, and they worked out OK after a nip and tuck around the ankles. Overall I'm pleased with how it came out.

Thunderball Bond1.jpegThunderball Bond2.jpegThunderball Bond3.jpegThunderball Bond4.jpegThunderball Bond5.jpeg

You're right, the hairy legs is the main missing element! I actually thought about using spray mount fixative on the legs and sprinkling them with the clippings from my electric razor LOL!

Yeah, nice job, though Sean was like a Yeti, you need some hair on those legs!

I got a chance to kit bash the Sideshow 1/6 Thunderball scuba figure I picked up cheap on eBay recently. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to remove the wetsuit, but it came off easily after I removed the original figures head and hands. I replaced the body with a TrueType. My biggest challenge was to find presentable bare legs for the figure. I found some rubber "leg" trousers on eBay that slide over the TT legs, and they worked out OK after a nip and tuck around the ankles. Overall I'm pleased with how it came out.

View attachment 378268View attachment 378269View attachment 378270View attachment 378271View attachment 378272

Looks really good, nice job man.

You're right, the hairy legs is the main missing element! I actually thought about using spray mount fixative on the legs and sprinkling them with the clippings from my electric razor LOL!

Not a bad idea, but, Spray Mount stays tacky. I've got some PECO Scenic spray for static grass that is supposed not to stay tacky.

Back