JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

0f7acaba56e5ba97c97a3efbf0065152.jpg

Just great!Congrats with your Bonds, mate!

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I just received what I think is an Eleven Daniel Craig sculpt. Is it supposed to be very tan? Though in photos it's not so bad. Somehow the white balance fixes it. But in hand it's very tan and doesn't look like Daniel Craig's skin tone at all.

IMG_8323.JPG

It came in a small black box, and it didn't come with an inner neck ring to attach properly to a body.

Probably not the eleven if it did not have a neck ring. If it is hard resin as opposed to vinyl it is definitely not the eleven.
I just received what I think is an Eleven Daniel Craig sculpt. Is it supposed to be very tan? Though in photos it's not so bad. Somehow the white balance fixes it. But in hand it's very tan and doesn't look like Daniel Craig's skin tone at all.

View attachment 329174

It came in a small black box, and it didn't come with an inner neck ring to attach properly to a body.

Awesome looking!!! Which head is that?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks awesome! I have the exact same set. Where'd you get the gloved hands? I've looked and looked...
:duff..Head sculpt is 'Eleven' and the gloves are from a 'World peacekeepers' figure.

Where did you buy it from? I was under the impression that you could only buy Eleven sculpts from Kit at Onesixthkit. I've only had one head from them so far and it was loose. What has anyone else had?

I have no idea HTF they can sell everything in that set for under $50.

It's hard to tell what the quality of the materials is and how well done it all is. You do wonder though if Kato et al trade on their name a bit when it comes to price. I'm sure someone will bite the bullet and tell us what it's like. I just want that new Blackbox head and I'll be done.

I might bite. Even though this outfit didn't show up in the movie, it really is a great look for Craig's Bond. Very McQueen.

Plus you get a painted head. For $52.

Back