JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Didn't have a chance to take a pic, but I painted up the revised (unsquished) Dalton head from Rocco. Man, it blows the old one out of the water. So happy to have it!

91ff47f6dbdf827c2851c93c11eee272.jpg

I think Rocco's picture shows the difference between the old and new casts very well for comparison purposes.

First handful or remolded Dalton and Craig heads are in. No more squished heads!

12938074_1108876569164550_4065012313658067990_n.jpg

It is so!But to see painted new cast will be really delicious

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I'm more into resin garage kits these days than I am figures. I have a Juniper Connery Bond coming this week, nobody's paint up that I've seen does this justice, but, I really like the sculpt. I'll post pics of the kit as and when I get it and of course I'll post it when I'm done. Connery has been a favourite of mine just as much as Craig, so, if I pull off a good job on him, who knows, that could be me done with Bond.

I think the Juniper kit of Connery is one of the better ones released as far as "garage" kits go; they even did one of Emma Peel, I think? I've always wanted to get a Shirley Eaton Golden Girl statue (artist?) and the 1/4 Connery bust by Eden Small:

007_australie.jpg

2201_l.jpg

I do have an unpainted Connery bust by Howard Senft, which I've had since they became available, but which I'm holding off on executing for my ultimate Bond project (I even have a Walther LP53 air pistol):

file-1819.jpg

I've got the 'Shirley Eaton' figure! :) Eden Small made an appearance at the Clubhouse and said he was going to do another Connery. No timeline though.

I've got the 'Shirley Eaton' figure! :) Eden Small made an appearance at the Clubhouse and said he was going to do another Connery. No timeline though.

Wow! Did Eden Small also do the Shirley Eaton figure and did it come as a kit?

I think the Juniper kit of Connery is one of the better ones released as far as "garage" kits go; they even did one of Emma Peel, I think? I've always wanted to get a Shirley Eaton Golden Girl statue (artist?) and the 1/4 Connery bust by Eden Small:

007_australie.jpg

2201_l.jpg

I do have an unpainted Connery bust by Howard Senft, which I've had since they became available, but which I'm holding off on executing for my ultimate Bond project (I even have a Walther LP53 air pistol):

file-1819.jpg
What scale is bust in bottom picture and where I can find such?

That Connery bust is really nice, XO Facto did a stunning kit too, could have been 1/4 scale. I only have one pic and it's massive:

That's got to be one of the most impressive Connery sculpts I've seen and I'd love to get my hands on it one day....

He talks of having an air pistol for the project so I think it may be life size and I've no idea where you'd get it.

Yes, Juniper did do Steed and Peel and they were stunning. Andrew Teal did them again later for Product Enterprise, I have that set but it's not as good as the kit was. I'm getting the Juniper Mulder and Scully soon and wish Juniper had carried on.

Yeah Gido, the bust is a 1/1 from Howard Senft. There was an article in AFM of a full size figure using the bust. I also have the XO Facto Connery kit. It's 1/5th scale.

1/5, cool, I'd love to see a pic. Hmm, you could put that Imaresq Craig head on it and it wouldn't look out of place....

Yes, Howard Senft is the sculptor of the bust and it is 1:1 scale. However, it was commissioned by a fellow member on one of my other forums, "Absolutely James Bond" (ajb007.co.uk), and as the owner of the sculpt he would be the one to go to. For those interested, PM me your name and email address and I'll forward your inquiries to him.

Back