JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

I thinks they are all the same color the Tungston light is misleading the photos above he's too dark and too big I agree and the shape is off I do think it's the best mass market option out there but a far cry from perfect. Bbkills is flawed as well but it still reigns supreme

I have the bbkill sculpt. Been sitting in my desk drawer for over a year now. Just too lazy to find me a painter.

Is there any interest in some Bond villains like Goldfinger and Blofeld?

I've got the Eleven sculpt and I don't see the dark complexion that others are mentioning. Perhaps it really is a variation in paint apps. Size is a fraction bigger than the standard Hot Toys sculpt but it's not distracting at all. If you are on the fence, I highly recommend the sculpt.

Gotta bump this interest list. C'mon, who can have a complete Bond set without a Lazenby?! We just need 6 more interested to get that head a-rollin'!

I would have said yes previously, but it really is very hard to tell. Goldfinger and Blofeld would definitely be the ones to get the heaviest interest though IMO. :)

I've decided to start an interest thread up for Lazenby as well as Brosnan! Here's a link for anyone who'd like to check the Lazenby thread out: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/165958-name-lazenby-george-lazenby.html

Got my Connery head from Rocco! The size is good! Comparing it to the head I commissioned and the BBKill, it seems narrow. I'll have to get some paint on it to really do a comparison. The detail is to a very high standard though. Gonna pull the trigger on all of the rest of Rocco's Bonds!

Would love to see some pictures of the final unpainted sculpts -- why is everyone hiding them???
4591c1992acdcc11f076f2035333f737.jpg

0bf6f7b473618a7e4a1167c53db8239e.jpg

I'm wondering the same thing! Rocco should be posting pictures of the casts on the Moore and Connery sculpt pages soon. I asked him earlier and he said that he would take some pictures. :)

EDIT: once again I'm a minute late. :lol

Thanks Monomaster! Seeing these pictures makes me excited to receive mine! Will you be painting the sculpt up yourself or sending it off to get painted? :)

Back