JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Hi gang

Here is my " Updated DC CR" Bond

Not perfect but I think the head looks ok
On a KO body

Head anyway looks too big, mate.But very nice figure

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hmm, that Eleven sculpt is beginning to slide down the order of my want list. Here's hoping Rocco can blow us all away.

I received the Eleven sculpt as of yesterday, and I am pretty happy with it, it beats the only Craig sculpt I had (DID)
Took a quick few pics, but lighting wasn't working in my favor.

I think the size is quite okay for the DID Agent Jack body,
I just used the neckjoint that comes with that body and glued it on the Eleven sculpt, cause it doesn't fit on it properly straight outta the box,
and If you would use another neckjoint it would sit a bit higher on that body, cause the DID neckjoint is a bit smaller in height compared ot another neckjoint.

Photo_20151219_083152.jpgPhoto_20151219_083416.jpgPhoto_20151219_083706.jpgPhoto_20151219_090318.jpg

Well, to be fair, it doesn't take much to beat the DID sculpt. I'm certain that we will have a head that everyone will be happy with. There's a new year coming and and it should bring new things......

I received the Eleven sculpt as of yesterday, and I am pretty happy with it, it beats the only Craig sculpt I had (DID)
Took a quick few pics, but lighting wasn't working in my favor.

I think the size is quite okay for the DID Agent Jack body,
I just used the neckjoint that comes with that body and glued it on the Eleven sculpt, cause it doesn't fit on it properly straight outta the box,
and If you would use another neckjoint it would sit a bit higher on that body, cause the DID neckjoint is a bit smaller in height compared ot another neckjoint.

View attachment 230563View attachment 230564View attachment 230565View attachment 230566
I like that one!Is it on DID?And Did tux?
Cool.

I like that one!Is it on DID?And Did tux?
Cool.

Yep it is the DID Agent Jack figure, since it is the only James Bond figure I own, and I just did a headswap with the Eleven headsculpt.
I think it looks okay together, the suit is only a dustmagnet as it shows on the pics.

May I ask you to make full figure pic?Want to see isn't too short in full lenghth for such sculp.Or Did original head is same size?

Looks excellent Leenart! I love that last pose with the WALL-E cameo going on in the background. The head also looks much better in scale with the DiD setup. :)

May I ask you to make full figure pic?Want to see isn't too short in full lenghth for such sculp.Or Did original head is same size?

Hi, I just made a quick pic for you, hope this will help you.

Photo_20151219_185017.jpg

Looks excellent Leenart! I love that last pose with the WALL-E cameo going on in the background. The head also looks much better in scale with the DiD setup. :)

Thanks! Great you spotted the Wall-E easteregg ;)

I'll still vote for Skyfall look then.

Nothing to do with the neck for me, I just don't think the likeness is there on this one from most angles, unlike most of Roccos great 3D sculpts. Mostly the mouth if I'm not comparing against source material. Might look great printed and painted though...

Took some more pics of my Eleven Daniel Craig/James Bond headsculpt, as stated before this is just purely a headswap with my DID Agent Jack figure, nothing more.

Hmm, I think I've clocked what may be throwing off the likeness of the Eleven head, it looks too symmetrical, both sides look exactly the same. I didn't really notice it till I saw the above pics. Had it not been sculpted by hand but with ZBrush that would have made sense as you can sculpt one side and mirror it, it's an easy way out with that tool, but, the result would look like this does. As this has been hand sculpted, or at least I thought it was, it's odd that it is so symmetrical.

Not much of a fan of that Rocco Dalton either, I haven't seen a decent one of him yet I don't think

In hand you can check and verify the the sculpt isn't symmetrical. It's similar from side to side, but not the same.

Back