JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

So i bought the BBKill's sculpt. Thanks again to all of you for photos. Now i'm thinking about the suit. My idea is to buy " 1/6 Accessory Set Quality Fashion Style Men's Suits Set grey ver. " change tie and turn it into the suit from "The world is not enough". Looks quite close. So maybe someone had expirience with Very Cool bodies and these suits or Very Cool suits in general?

You were actually able to get one of those? Was it from a third party or something? Because I tried BBKill's email and PM a while ago and never got any reply. :(

You were actually able to get one of those? Was it from a third party or something? Because I tried BBKill's email and PM a while ago and never got any reply. :(

No, directly from BBKill. He didn't answer on Facebook so i wrote an e-mail and he answered quite fast. Couple days and it's mine.

Hello everyone ,hope all is well with you guys. :)
just wanted to post some pics and get some info, what kinda watch should i get and from who/where....thanks

And a BIG Thank You to drewflu61 :hi5: he sent me a gun with bow tie for my James Bond.

001.JPG

005.JPG

010.JPG

I was lucky to be able to grab BB Daniel from somebody who bought and gave it up. Now I am still looking on Connery.
BB is having bigger project and never replies.

Hi guys, just sharing this Sean Connery smirking by Rocco if some of you want to try something new.
I asked him about it and surprisingly this his last year project. I am so in for this and will wait for BB too if he has one in the future:

11120105_10206552261303027_1404109174_n.jpg

goldfinger.jpg

I opened a thread whoever wants it on interest thread but keep in mind, I AM NOT SELLING Rocco head. Just trying to inform for people who got Rob's goldfinger suit and dont want to wait BBkill work. I will pass the info if you need it :D

If someone has Connery's Bbkills complete figure to sell, please, contact me. Thank you, guys.

For those who own both Brosnan heads. Do you think that the Inigou is too large or is the BBkill too small? Which one seems the right size. Maybe it depends on the body you put it on . . .

Got my Yh Ha sculpt today. Looks amazing. Can't wait for the Yunsil skyfall suit to come in
image.jpgimage.jpg

Unmistakable likeness, but crossing the line into caricature neighborhood. Nice paint too.

Back