JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

I know what you mean, they both brought Bond into the real world. Sanchez was a chilling and credible villain. That's the path Craig's movies need to take, they have to forge their own path and not ape what Hollywood is doing.

None of Craig's villains have seemed like the old school meglomaniacs with endless cash resources (not like Stromberg and Drax for instance). Le Chiffre was pretty desperate for cash actually. And Silva seemed more like a thief than a property owner (though the "Welcome to my island" bit is definitely a nod back).

That said, I still enjoy a good meglomaniac. It's fun when Bond messes with them. What the new movies are missing are the sarcastic elements. Like the golf match between Bond and Goldfinger. I like it when Bond one-ups them in 'public'. Always helps with the 'personal motivation' too.

Well, Dominic Greene from QOS was a bit of a megalomaniac from what I can remember.

I remember very little about that movie other than Craig in the dusty tux (great image). Wasn't Greene trying to get water rights in 3rd world countries?

Last edited:

Mine's been standing in his tux for so long I don't even need to do any weathering!

:lol

Truly, QOS's only real saving grace is that it provided the single best image of Craig as Bond. That beat-to-hell-but-still-going style with the untied bowtie that just suits Craig to a tee. And separates him from the unflappable dandy that Bond often fell into.

Heres my Daniel Craig Bond all finished up. Sculpt by BBkills, painted by Rahmier84. Love the way this guy turned out! Padded the tux a bit in the shoulders to make it fill out more.

craig1_zps2ca105e9.jpg

craig3_zpsf4dd2de5.jpg

craig2_zps751da48a.jpg

craig4_zps57868f54.jpg

So I cleaned my DID Agent Jack white shirt and left it out the window to dry. Next thing I know the wind took it! :( Has anyone got one they'd like to sell or can recommend a good replacement shirt? What I liked about the DID white shirt was it had long arms and you can see the cuffs past the jacket sleev, unlike the Very Cool Tux which has very short arms.

Anyone have a good lead on a large double-breasted jacket for Sideshow Jaws? The Gangster jacket I'm currently using is wee small and simply cannot be stretched out.

I've seen the Johnny Gangster and the Super Duck Chicken Man double-breasted jackets but they are all too slim a fit.

So I cleaned my DID Agent Jack white shirt and left it out the window to dry. Next thing I know the wind took it! :( Has anyone got one they'd like to sell or can recommend a good replacement shirt? What I liked about the DID white shirt was it had long arms and you can see the cuffs past the jacket sleev, unlike the Very Cool Tux which has very short arms.

I can't believe this actually could happen to someone

I've had figure parts fall on the floor and disappear into a small, inter-dimensional vortex, many, many times, but yep, that takes the cake.

I can't believe this actually could happen to someone

I want to believe whoever found it freaked out.
"This is proof! The little people are already here amongst us!"

Back