JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

But could phone camera also have faster shutter speed in better light?Sorry for stupid (I'm afraid) question.

Oh yes. The phone's camera is pretty much all automatic, but to balance exposure it has to adjust its shutter speed depending on the available light, otherwise everything would be white in your photo. So when you give your scene enough light, your shutter speed will automatically be adjusted to something you can hand-hold without the risk of blur. ISO is also usually automatic on camera phones, so plenty of light will also mean less grainy photos.

Still love my bbkill Bond.

14809299964_aef0b91b89_c.jpg

hello there!

I find Brosnan's shoulders perfect... great work there and great results with the sculpt and paintwork!
But my favourite is Craig.

paramorem, your Craig is VERY impressive!!
Could you show us some full body pictures? I cannot believe it is so good lol
Great work, man.

Thank you. Sorry I missed your comment before. Here's a shot with the full body in.

thanks, para!

that looks incredible. It's even better than I had imagined. It's the best Craig Bond I have seen. Congratulations!!

Fine looking collection, and one I saw on FB recently.

Thank you :)

thanks, para!

that looks incredible. It's even better than I had imagined. It's the best Craig Bond I have seen. Congratulations!!

Thank you very much. I'm really pleased to have him in the collection.

That is one outstanding collection. Especially the Craig... although the Grinch keeps grabbing my attention. He's a mean one.

Thanks Wor-Gar. That Grinch. He's as cuddly as a cactus and as charming as an eel.

I'm wondering if it is actually Kumik or just someone taking the mick. It doesn't seem up to their usual standards.

Back