JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Thanks for the insight. I'm currently using the Toy City suit on the knockoff, and I'm finding the shoulders need some pad to get the shirt and jacket to "land" correctly.

I heard from a guy, I think it was Ansel Adams, about these cool things called photographs. Amazingly useful for showing things off to other people. And a lot less likely than a shaky video to make one nauseated.

Ahhh, the good old times, when photography meant actually knowing about exposure times and film, and not photoshop...

Wor-Gar said:
Man, that's an incredible photograph. Breathtaking in scale.

But I would like that lake to open with a rocket base inside.

That should be fairly easy to do in Photoshop. :)

Yeah, the good old times, when medicine meant actually knowing about hot irons and leeches, and not antibiotics... :wink1: :lol

Here's a pic that Gido took of the head I painted for him. Glad you like it buddy

matapyby.jpg

Excellent paintjob! im gonna send you some in the future if you don't mind. you are an ARTIST!
Awesome I love your work as well so I'm very interested in talking with you. Thanks guys and love the new pose Gido!

Thanks again!I'll make more serious pics when I'll find outfit I want.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

More pics still in "wrong" outfit.
gudu9upy.jpg
e5ahynu5.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back