Jakks DC Big Fig batman v superman ,Super Powers etc !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work BatManiac. Still gotta track down Aquaman. I'll probably do my Tactical Batman this weekend and then Cyborg the next. Hopefully I can find Aquaman before the film comes out too.

Almost there!
a12de33b8fb8db42c0c6242ba5a35224.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Done with Tactical Suit Batman. But i'm not quite happy with the fig. The upper body is too short (one row of the stomach muscles is missing), the (soft) head way too big. What a difference to the product picture:

4851fdd595def2e7f8734a6ad98e97b3.jpg

But i tried my best.

62f158923bd33b7abdb0603c62bd9990.jpg

b23ec52be53c9b8660499d7b3319102b.jpg

Still a nice fig, but in comparison to the standard Batman it's a bummer.

I kicked off my Tactical Batman too. Like you, I discovered that abdominal issue too. The belt is removable. I removed it but filling it and sculpting new details is beyond my skill level and I'd screw it up royally! I made the decision to leave it as is.

I've got the belt sorted. Cut in the scratches to match the screen used belt, painted all the parts that should've been gold and redid the gold already there, black shoe polish wash, targeted light flat black spray to get it all grimy (sprayed lightly and smudged, then sprayed lightly again) topped off by a flat clear coat.

pixlr_20171104130251138.jpg

Belt looks great! So, can you say what's under the belt? Is the last row, strips and clips there or just the hole and plain structure?

Belt looks great! So, can you say what's under the belt? Is the last row, strips and clips there or just the hole and plain structure?
It's fairly clear on the figure itself. Just two strips in the front to hold the large tabs in place behind the centre of the utility belt and then a large hole at the back for another large square tab. The rest just had an open cutout as in the picture.

The belt has two strips running all along the inside of it as well as the two large square tabs at the front and back of the belt.

IMG20171104094800.jpg

And I'm done!

Cape was a bugger to figure out but looks great. Really happy with the result. Would have liked to lower the belt but I would have ruined it. Just Cyborg left and then I'm all out of stuff to do until I can find Aquaman.

pixlr_20171104205959473.jpg

pixlr_20171104231200555.jpg

Great work! How did you bright up the Undersuit (second pic)?
Cheers. I just did a light grey wash. Then I scoured it back So it remained in the crevices like the actual suit. After that it was a shoe polish wash over the entire suit and then a flat clear coat.

Here's a close up of what the actual suit looks like and what the grey wash does:

pixlr_20171105075359887.jpg

Hello my first post here and I want to let you guys know what Jakks Pacific figures I own so far:

Batman v Superman 31 inch Batman
Batman v Superman 20 inch Batman
Batman v Superman 20 inch Mech Batman
Batman v Superman 20 inch Batman New Redeco
Batman New 52 20 inch
Batman Classic Blue 20 inch
Batman Classic Black 20 inch
Batman Hush 20 inch
Batman Deluxe Covert Combat 20 inch
Batman Tribute Series 20 inch
Justice League Batman Tactical Suit 20 inch

I want to buy:
Batman v Superman Joker's Wild Batman Convention Exclusive.
Justice League Batman.

Back