Jake Sully - Avatar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Spain to USA it takes only 1 or 2 days but once it arrives to NY there is a big delay. Sometimes it's delivered in 6 days, others in 14 days.

Anyway check the tracking number, it has arrived to your town so you will receive it today or tomorrow. ;)

AHHH as soon as I spoke up it arrived. LOL it always happens that way. I get dissappointed and give up and it arrives. Nice BTW. much bigger than I had expected Which is a good thing because now I have more options for bodies. just need to take some measurements. You wouldn't happen to know what the neck measurement is would you??

AHHH as soon as I spoke up it arrived. LOL it always happens that way. I get dissappointed and give up and it arrives. Nice BTW. much bigger than I had expected Which is a good thing because now I have more options for bodies. just need to take some measurements. You wouldn't happen to know what the neck measurement is would you??

Yes, neck length is 8mm approx, width is 23mm approx.

Glad you like it :)

this is a great head, It is still a Wip though I started painting it and will be adding real hair this weekend.
img2024q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img2025xj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img2026q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back