Jake Sully - Avatar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vartal

Super Freak
Reaction score
My bald version of Jake Sully as Navi :zzwhip

Jake Sully Avatar 1.jpg

Jake Sully Avatar 2.jpg

Jake Sully Avatar 3.jpg

great looking sculpt! however the problem here is how do you get a body for this?

I like it. Even at the least it's a cool looking werecat. You should lok intio doing werewolves.

forget hot toys !. If I could make all my own figures I'd love to and have them one of a kind. :rock
Awesome work so far.

AAHHH JakeSully. Must have *dies*

Seriously. Great job on the head. Sam Worthington is one of my fav actors. Love the head.

Many thanks guys :) Certainly the character isn't too complicated (this isn't exactly what I want to say but I can't find a translation for "no da mucho juego" :D ). It's the paintjob what will bring this to life.

653b373702d13a2562097d4c9132fbe1a[1].jpg

Wow, this is great! :) Are you planning to make this Jake Sully bigger that the normal 1:6 figures? That's a lot of modding on the limbs. :)

Many thanks guys :) The size is for common 1/6 bodies, although it isn't exactly accurate it would be pretty hard to mod an entire body as you say Lonewolf.

The paintjob is already quite complex, there's no need to add more difficulty IMO :D

I ordered one. I know just the stuff to mod a body to look more Na'Vi. But first I have to save up some scrap money to get a body to mod LOL. Spent my last few pennies on the head. I sooo broke.

i hope hot toys will make 1:6 insead of 12" it would look terrible with the other 12" figures

Darn. My head appears to have been lost in New York. Almost a month and it's still there. Guess that's it for me.

Back