jadekite22's home library & studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo02021138_1.jpg

Photo02181537.jpg

Photo01190006.jpg

Arranged some shelf space for the new Bishoujos.:bunnydanc I'll take some higher quality photos when I find better lighting.

Photo06010215.jpg

The Royo Fantasy Figures make for great bookends thanks to their mirroring poses. I put Luz and Huntress closest to the window to illuminate the translucent parts of their hair, which I didn't capture here because the glare was messing up the photos. :(

Photo06011241.jpg

Photo06011342_1.jpg

Photo06011249_1.jpg

Photo06011336_1.jpg

Photo06011253.jpg

Photo06011248.jpg

Recent acquisitions. All of these are amazing in-hand, but I think the Cliff Chiang Wonder Woman is the one most disserviced by photographs (even the box shots are hideous.) Chiang's style is perfectly translated into 3D, intensity and all.

Photo06301509.jpg

Photo06301458.jpg

Photo06301508.jpg

Photo06301516.jpg

Photo06301517.jpg

I actually smiled looking through your collection. Great stuff and I love that you mix it up. So many feel like they can't mix the scales, I love it.

I actually smiled looking through your collection. Great stuff and I love that you mix it up. So many feel like they can't mix the scales, I love it.

Thank you! I did the same with yours. It was awesome seeing your displays change around as you got more related pieces. Plus your photography is way better than mine!

I think we're the only two getting the attakus vicky rivera statue. I got a mini tripod stand at the suggestion of the inimitable -jay-.one if the best photos on here. And a killer collection

Thank you! I did the same with yours. It was awesome seeing your displays change around as you got more related pieces. Plus your photography is way better than mine!

I think we're the only two getting the attakus vicky rivera statue. I got a mini tripod stand at the suggestion of the inimitable -jay-.one if the best photos on here. And a killer collection

:lol True (I think Built2Shred on the other forum said he picked one up, too.) It'll be interesting finding companion pieces to display Vicki with. I was hovering toward the Mera Bombshell statue for thematic reasons, but I think I'm satisfied with Hawkgirl. I have the new DC Designer Harley Quinn that's also due in September on pre-order, so that might work until I inevitably combine all my BTAS stuff.

Yeah it'll definitely be a stand alone piece. Looking forward to her. Hawkgirl bombshell is the best out of those,

:lol True (I think
Built2Shred on the other forum said he picked one up, too.) It'll be interesting finding companion pieces to display Vicki with. I was hovering toward the Mera Bombshell statue for thematic reasons, but I think I'm satisfied with Hawkgirl. I have the new DC Designer Harley Quinn that's also due in September on pre-order, so that might work until I inevitably combine all my BTAS stuff.

Yeah it'll definitely be a stand alone piece. Looking forward to her. Hawkgirl bombshell is the best out of those,

Agree on both points, although Vicki hopefully won't be the last 1:4 scale Olivier Vatine statue. He's got a really unique Adam-Hughes-meets-Amy-Reeder art style, which Attakus has done some great stuff with. I'm a huge fan of that totally unaffordable Full Metal Pepette bust.

That and the fact that I don't have room for that. but his style is great. I have lots of pinups books and vicky will be a nice 3D rendition.

QUOTE=jadekite22;8715436]Agree on both points, although Vicki hopefully won't be the last 1:4 scale Olivier Vatine statue. He's got a really unique Adam-Hughes-meets-Amy-Reeder art style, which Attakus has done some great stuff with. I'm a huge fan of that totally unaffordable Full Metal Pepette bust.[/QUOTE]

Completed two displays with a bunch of statues and busts I got for $15-28 each at an unbelievable online sale. The Jae Lee Batman B&W is easily the standout, but the Wonder Woman and Catwoman busts were impressively large and free of paint issues. The new Catwoman Cover Girls really could have benefited from the latter's glossy paint app instead of gunmetal grey for the catsuit. It's still a more-than-welcome addition.

Photo07061450.jpg

Photo07061514.jpg

Photo07061504.jpg

Photo07061454.jpg

Photo07061511_1.jpg

Photo07061500_1.jpg

Back