Jada "The Batman" (2022) Batmobile 1:32, 1:24 and 1:18 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Knight_89

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!

Apologies if this has already been posted or discussed, but does anybody have own any of the Jada "The Batman" Batmobile die cast models yet? They come in 1:32, 1:24 and 1:18 scale;

1:32

1.32.jpg

1:24

1.24.jpg

1:18

1.18.jpg

I have the next level 1:18 it’s about as perfect as you could want for the size/price

Attachments

• 15DD0BA5-6F21-4F66-9D95-D9CAA44A22B0.jpeg
    15DD0BA5-6F21-4F66-9D95-D9CAA44A22B0.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 59
Only thing kinda bugging me is they made the headlights a cool white for some reason, when they were a very warm while in the movie. So think I might be trying to correct that on mine.

Only thing kinda bugging me is they made the headlights a cool white for some reason, when they were a very warm while in the movie. So think I might be trying to correct that on mine.
Well the whole movie was like sepia tone so who knows what’s “accurate”

1/18 is nice with some issues.. Like some standard features missing that's common in other 1/18 cars
  • Steering front wheels
  • Steering wheel link to front wheels
  • Wheels/Tire suspension
But the LED light up feature is pretty nice
JadaBatmobile1000_03.jpg

JadaBatmobile1000_04.jpg

i don't know what this is for. I don't remember this feature in the movie..
JadaBatmobile1000_06.jpg

Oh. other thing is that the doors in the movie is not open-able.
It's roll-cage structure like this from inside
Interior.JPG

Jada kept the roll-cage and made the doors open in a smart way
JadaBatmobile1000_12.jpg

Yeah if you’re into high end die casts and how detailed they can be it’s underwhelming but as a Batman collectible it’s solid. Much better than the quality of anything we got of the tumbler at this price. That’s where my perspective comes from.

In the 1/18 scale, I have the Mattel '66, Keaton, and The Tumbler. Doesn't look like they have one of these so I just ordered the Jada from Amazon. Looks pretty cool!

Hot Wheels 1/10 RC Batmobile
I know there’s also the Hot Wheels R/C version that’s supposed to be 1/10 (although the description mentions a 6” figure so maybe 1/12). I was definitely interested for $100 but with davejames bringing up a $500 version, am I missing something with the price?

Hot Wheels 1/10 RC Batmobile
I know there’s also the Hot Wheels R/C version that’s supposed to be 1/10 (although the description mentions a 6” figure so maybe 1/12). I was definitely interested for $100 but with davejames bringing up a $500 version, am I missing something with the price?
The original was the $500 super duper ultra deluxe version that I believe came up for pre-order in October and that has long been sold out.
There is now a $100 version without the display base which is much less exclusive, and probably even the car won't be as good.
I've pre-ordered it (only US$15 postage to Australia - yes!) as although they say it is 1/10 and can fit a 1/12 figure (as you mentioned), I did a rough comparison of the measurements compared to the real car it is closer to 1/11 scale.
I do hope a proper 1/12 version comes out, as 1/6 scale takes too much room, and you can fit 3-4 1/12 vehicles in the same space.

Does anyone know how the 1:18 The Batman Batmobile scales up with those older 1:18 How Wheels? If I recall, they were underscaled even when they came out.

Back