Jackson at SDCC!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetanut

Super Freak
Reaction score
According to TORn, Peter Jackson will be attending SDCC this year.
www.theonring.net

I had hoped he'd be there next year, but this is even better. I will forsake all other panels to focus on getting into this one. :blissy

OH BOY! Michael Jackson!!!

Oh wait...PETER JACKSON...he did one of my favourite films...The Frighteners...and some ring film or something...

I would much rather that he stay working on making The Hobbit the very best film that it can be.

This sounds good....may be the only panel I try to get into. I can only imagine now how long that wait will be. :lol

Sadly, you are probably right about that. :lol :lol :lol :banghead

It will also probably be at 3:30pm so you'll hav eto be there all day or you won't get in. No thanks, if it were footage of The Hobbit I would go, but just for him, don't think so.

It will also probably be at 3:30pm so you'll hav eto be there all day or you won't get in. No thanks, if it were footage of The Hobbit I would go, but just for him, don't think so.

If I'm already in...then I'll stick around....but it's really hard for me to justify standing in line for more than an hour (in this case it would definitely be several) for anyone. :lol I'd rather go have a few drinks. :rock

If I'm already in...then I'll stick around....but it's really hard for me to justify standing in line for more than an hour (in this case it would definitely be several) for anyone. :lol I'd rather go have a few drinks. :rock

YES, now there's someone with their priorities in order....:banana:banana:banana

i mean waiting in a long line just to hear someone talk about themselves, i don't know :rolleyes:maybe i'm crazy but sounds like a downer to me:duh

:blissy

Us loyal *ahem ahem* Jackson fans will be in line and if you are nice to us... *ahem ahem* may let you find us in line to get a good seat.

*ahem ahem*

:blissy

i mean waiting in a long line just to hear someone talk about themselves, i don't know :rolleyes:maybe i'm crazy but sounds like a downer to me:duh
I have to guess that you've never seen a big movie panel at Con then... :duh

[/B]

YES, now there's someone with their priorities in order....:banana:banana:banana

Bruce Campbell is worth waiting in line for a couple of hours, but then again he's God, so there's that....

Back