Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my favourite pieces in my collection. Glad to see the end result turned out fine. Just a question, with repaint like this, will it devalue the statue or no impact at all on the resale value? I mean in general repaint in small area like this, not repaint the whole statue.

The knife repaint wouldn't affect the value either way for me. I'd pay you the same amount as if it were factory being just the repainted knife.

i have purchased one of these. Its in the mail as we speak. The pics on here look good. Im hoping i feel the same once i get it :)

I got JTR back in December and he's a standout piece for me. Even with my Mythos statues close by his design is amazing and really grabs people :) Just be super carefull inserting the cane into his hand ..mine was cringe inducingly tight.

Hi guys, i would like to buy a Jack pf, if someone want to sell his ripper please contact me. Thanx.

Hi KingB, thanx a lot for your welcome!

I've opened a thread in the wtb section a few hours ago but thanks for the advice, much appreciated :)

Here's a re-paint one of my friends did of Jacks head, hand, knife and tentacles.

He said there was a heapin' helpin' of paint on the piece, and was surprised at the details underneath.

As well as the fact that all the parts were cast in translucent.

That's why the skin and other parts have a realistic look. :)

410254983.jpg

410254986.jpg

410254989.jpg

410239084.jpg

410239082.jpg

WOW. That looks amazing. Thanks for sharing that. Your friend does great work.

Yeah, he's a fantastic painter!

Yes, he stripped all the parts down to the resin before re-painting it.

You can strip paint easily with a product called Purple Power. Wal-Mart sells it in big jugs.

Just wear gloves when you use it.

Yeah, he's a fantastic painter!

Yes, he stripped all the parts down to the resin before re-painting it.

You can strip paint easily with a product called Purple Power. Wal-Mart sells it in big jugs.

Just wear gloves when you use it.

Cool, thanks!

Good luck. This is a really cool statue.

Thanx my friend, it seems that i've found an italian dude who sell the statue.. probably Jack will knock at my door soon :)

That said i've just seen the amazing pics posted by adegregorio and frankly i'm speachless.. just wondering if one of his friends would take commissions and how much would it cost. Anyway, congrats to both the artists for the wonderful work.

P.S.: wish to apologize for my english, i'm from Italy :)

Thanx my friend, it seems that i've found an italian dude who sell the statue.. probably Jack will knock at my door soon :)

That said i've just seen the amazing pics posted by adegregorio and frankly i'm speachless.. just wondering if one of his friends would take commissions and how much would it cost. Anyway, congrats to both the artists for the wonderful work.

P.S.: wish to apologize for my english, i'm from Italy :)

Your English is fine. :) I'm glad you were able to find one.

Back