Jack Sparrow statue from.........?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hadn't seen that one before, but it's no where near the MR one - that's the one I want to see!

looks like a NECA sculpt...they sometimes do 12 to 15'' limited resin statues of their stuff..

Definitely looks like the Neca. They had actually billed this one for release late last summer. Don't know what the delay has been though. Basically just a statue version of the 18" Figure. I'm satisfied with the 18" figures and am with Dave on this one, waiting for the MR version. It is supposed to be Jack in the crow's nest , look's like the opening of the 1st film.

Collectiblez said:
That's not the same statue :confused:
What's pictured at Entertainment Earth is the 18" version I think. There are two versions of the 18" figure, one serious and one smiling. It looks like they went with smiling for the 15" statue. also note what it says on Entertainment Earth's page:
Images of upcoming products may be prototypes and are subject to change before shipment.

Wow I think that kicks ass! Thanks for posting that Wor-Gar!
I hope he's not too expensive since I doubt any US company will import him.

Both sculpts look very good, not NECA good, but very good. I'm definitely interested in adding a Jack Sparrow to my 12 inch collection, so I'll buy one of them. If Zizzle's look nice in person, I'll probably buy that one because of the cost, and then that way I can get Will as well.

Upon studying both pics, I do have to say that Zizzle's looks a bit better, I think because of the face shape.

Josette said:
Upon studying both pics, I do have to say that Zizzle's looks a bit better, I think because of the face shape.

Yeah, in a perfect world you could use the Zizzle sculpt and swap out the superior Medicom clothing. Of course, the verdict is still out until I see a better pic of the Medicom sculpt.

Back