Jabba's Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The band will be a definite buy for me. Perhaps I should post the question at "Ask Sideshow".

I wonder if the question of whether they will use the CGI Sy Snootles or not is an issue. I personally have zero interest in that version. They should be trying to create a high-end version of the original Rebo Band toys from Kenner, IMHO.

What the hell? One eyed Rancors? Hmm. For the record I like Highlander in theory, it's just so god damned goofy. But maybe that's part of it's charm? And to stay on topic I NEED a 1/6th scale Rebo Band in my life. Pix was also a good MOD.

I've got a one-eyed gargoyle.

SpaceslugAnat-woswfg.jpg

Does anyone know if the rings in the mouths of the creatures featured around the stand are removable? Thanks.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get Jabba's Throne and or Han in Carbonite to go with the throne? Ebay just seams to be few and far in between. I would prefer to have the original boxes. Thanks for the help.

You can check the For Sale section here and at Rebelscum, but I see them both come up relatively often on ebay. Just keep checking and/or set up an automated search that will notify you when they are listed.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get Jabba's Throne and or Han in Carbonite to go with the throne? Ebay just seams to be few and far in between. I would prefer to have the original boxes. Thanks for the help.

Han I think is still being sold at SSC. The throne is harder to come by. They made less of them then jabba.

Yeah. I wanted a Han in Carbonite, but the last time I checked he was going for quite a bit.

Back