Jabba's Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highlander is ghey....

well i can't say if it is or isn't...............i honestly can say i've never seen any of them. maybe bits & pieces here and there. my highlander knowledge consists of scattered info from this board. but i will say i miss the rampaging board kurgans from a few years back...........:lol

well i can't say if it is or isn't...............i honestly can say i've never seen any of them. maybe bits & pieces here and there. my highlander knowledge consists of scattered info from this board. but i will say i miss the rampaging board kurgans from a few years back...........:lol

I'd seen parts of the first film over the years but that's it... The Kurgan love fest here inspired me to watch the first a few years ago. It's pretty cool, really.

:lol I still remember having to ask you what the hell a Kurgan was when I first became a member here. :lol Ol' helpful moderator Marc came to the rescue and filled me in. :1-1:

128784285532490533.jpg

I've got a one-eyes rancor :lecture

And for the record Highlander does not have any sequels or spin off television series or animations. It was a kickass stand alone movie; kiind of like The Matrix :lecture

Jabba and his throne are the BEST things Sideshow did for the line, I will never give up mine.:mad::lol

Speaking of which, zero news about the Max Rebo band that Sideshow is supposedly working on?:google

I wouldn't think they would need to be fully realized figures -- not even up to the level of the Gamorrean Guard in terms of articulation, and they basically have no outfits at all. Of course, they'll probably want to make the piano out of polystone, which will bring the price right back up.

I'm love to have the Rebo Band... but I honestly have no idea where I could put them. I don't really have a space in my current set up that would work and keep them close to Jabba.

Back