Jabba's Palace Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, this is.....I don't know, what to say....don't know....this is so f#&$!ng incredible!!! I hope G.Lucas watching this forum, because in next movie you will make model and places for filming! Incredible! And you did this try in small scale, now you can do 1:6 scale=D Incredible!

:horror:horror That is Freakin amazing my friend :horror:horror

I'm not a SW fan but i do appreciate the time / detail / and overall wow factor put into those Dioramas , Bravo man :clap

HOLY TROUSER TRUMPETS!!! Stunning stuff man jut stunning!

Your attention to detail and lighting are just brilliant I love all the progress shots and the sheer size is mind blowing!!!! It really is simply wonderful....

Awesome start. I'm in the middle of an vintage car resto, but am going to strt my throne room when I'm done. Well that's what my wife gave me permission to do. Anyway, I have been looking at afew options when I start construction . Thank you for the pictures of the build. I really want to get going on this project.

Again, awesome for taking this on.

Together with the incredible light effects ... HOW COOL IS THIS?! Congrats, buddy!

Back