Jabba Sized Advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my jabba display sits on top of my entertainment center and when people enter my collectible sanctum their eyes pass by the PF's, Sauron WETA and other 12" figs and go straight to Jabba and they always say, "that much have cost a lot of money." not that I care if they like it or not but it says something about how great Jabba and his throne are.

I think we need to blast him with some pics!

Pix, do you have Boushh on order?

Yeah. Boushh has always been a favorite of mine. I had the ex. on order but I canceled it last week when I decided that the exclusives for both Leias weren't worth the money I could save ordering it from Bob (which is what I did for Boushh).

I wouldn't go for some payment plan thing. Thats just silly, IMO, as you're screwed if you change your mind or find a better deal before it ships.

If you can afford $25 a month, just put it aside yourself and when you have $200, then find the best deal. By then it may be under $200.

As far as Jabba goes, why not get him first without the throne for now? He's $84 at alterego comics. Thats a great deal.

I wouldn't go for some payment plan thing. Thats just silly, IMO, as you're screwed if you change your mind or find a better deal before it ships.

If you can afford $25 a month, just put it aside yourself and when you have $200, then find the best deal. By then it may be under $200.

As far as Jabba goes, why not get him first without the throne for now? He's $84 at alterego comics. Thats a great deal.

Thanks Prog. Thats pretty much what I think I will do. Not sure when I'll get Jabba. But the price isn't going up, thats for sure.

Back