Jabba Sized Advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always sell this piece down the road if you change your mind or if money/space is getting tight. I'm sure when other Jabba stuff is announced, this will go up in demand.

Thanks. Maybe if I saw yours it would persuade me? :lol

I thought alot ppl didnt like ANH Leia 1/6, said her head was too big or something? So I think you will see her in Second Chance or might even get her cheaper then What Sideshow sells them somewhere else.

You're right Roc. I have a $40 card to use on here and I doubt I will get her for much cheaper than that.

whenever i decide to buy something i wait a day and think about it again. this is an expensive hobby and its a marathon not a sprint. i am compulsive, there is no question about that, so once i decide that i NEED something i let the idea marinate a lil . the next day or so i make the final decision to buy or not to buy. before i started doing this i was buying and selling a ton of stuff that has no place in my collection. it kind of burns you out after a while because its just a constant drain on your finances and space. i wanted this jabba but then i thought about it and i realized i could live without it for now. maybe i can find one at a better price down the line. maybe not! you never know but at least now the hunt is more exciting than just constantly buying things on impulse and sorting things out after. i also never buy anything because other people are buying it. that peer pressure will cost you major $$$. i buy what i like after i make sure i really like it. lol

DISCLAIMER
i am not trying to stop anyone from spending their money.
i will end up buying something on impulse in the near future and then i will sit on the corner of my block and wait for people to punch me in the taint.
thank you

I say that if you have to talk yourself into buying something or if you have to have other people talk you into it then you don't need it.

Just my opinion. Good job on resisting if you were not SURE you wanted it.

whenever i decide to buy something i wait a day and think about it again. this is an expensive hobby and its a marathon not a sprint. i am compulsive, there is no question about that, so once i decide that i NEED something i let the idea marinate a lil

Thats my prob

Thats why I like the Sideshow system I order the exclusive (when I remember too)

and then sit on it till such a point where I go to my bank manager and he laughs in my face

at which point Im into the cancel section deleting stuff (as Ive had too do recently)

but Ive had the pleasure of looking at my collection thinking how good something thats on order will look along side the rest

Until reality bites that is

Anyhow still have the power loader to look forward too

Sorry but hook or by crook Im laying my hands on that bad boy :google

just said bye bye too mechno chair and A2 hudson along with others it still hurts
:violin

This hasn't been the first time Pix has had this Jabba dilemma...I'm sure it won't be the last. :D

Just PM'd the seller telling him nevermind.

BRING ME MY 1:6 ROTJ EMPEROR AND THRONE SIDESHOW!!!!! :emperor:emperor:emperor

I have the opportunity to buy a Jabba Throne for $200 + shipping. The seller has agreed to take the payment in installments and he will ship when I have it paid in full. I also have a $40 CIV gift card that I can use toward the Jabba...

Should I go for it?

Is it in the cards?

Written in the stars?

Or should I wait to use the card on a second chance offer (ie ANH Leia) and forget the throne since I have NO WHERE to put it right now?

Please help me. :confused:

Save your schillings and put that $40 gift card towards a PF Speeder and Scout! :lol

Get the throne, hell I think have a few gift cards laying around if you need another card.

Buy the throne. Who cares about having space. Heck, buy it and store it until you have space . Down the road the price might double or triple.

if you ever plan to get jabba you have to get the throne...HAVE TO. do not get jabba without it. get the throne and wait on jabba if you have to.

Yep I got Jabba a while ago and he's just not the same without the throne. My throne finally arrives today though :)

Now I'm just waiting for the new Triad Body to finish my slave Leia.

Back