Jabba on cam !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we could qualify for free shipping if we buy the whole set. Those of us in California already have to pay sales tax. Who knows how much shipping is going to be.

KitFisto said:
I am really struggling with this one. It's SO cool, but SO big I have no idea where I would put it.
I might tie mine to the top of my car and drive around town. :chew

JustinLuck said:
I wish we could qualify for free shipping if we buy the whole set. Those of us in California already have to pay sales tax. Who knows how much shipping is going to be.

How much tax you pay in California? We in the EU pay 17,5%...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
How much tax you pay in California? We in the EU pay 17,5%...

How much do you have to pay if you buy from a retailer instead of Sideshow?

kinky queen said:
Anyone who knows how many hours till preorder?

:monkey5

As of this post 5 hours 15 minutes, of course I'm going to have to have my ex-girlfriend order the stuff for me because I'll be watching Lady in the Water. I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not.

Darth Loki said:
As of this post 5 hours 15 minutes, of course I'm going to have to have my ex-girlfriend order the stuff for me because I'll be watching Lady in the Water. I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not.

Or you can just go see Lady in the Water another time. Sideshow supercedes all else!!! mwahahahahaha!!!! :emperor

2146_press01-001.jpg

12-inch Figure (Item No. 2146) Limited Edition TBD Est. to ship 4th Qtr 2006 SRP: US $119.99 Distributor Price: US $60/pc – 1pc/case UPC: 747720209138 The 12-inch Scale Jabba the Hutt figure includes: Authentic Jabba the Hutt figure, cast in vinyl Detailed paint & slobber detail Articulated arms (ball-jointed at the shoulder) While the Emperor may lay claim to Tatooine and all the other worlds of the known galaxy, everyone on the sun-bleached dust-ball of a planet knows that the real power on this scorched rock is not some Core-dwelling Sith Lord, but the notorious gangster and criminal kingpin, Jabba the Hutt... Artist(s): Brian Dooley (portfolio) © 2006 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. Product Type: 12-inch Figure Product Size: 11.5" H (292mm) x 20" L (508mm) x 12" D (304mm)* Est. Box Size: 22" L (559mm) x 14" W (356mm) x 14" (356mm)* Est. Product Ship Weight: 6.00 lbs (2.59 Kg) * Product size and weight are approximate values. Weight is an estimated value calculated by item, box and shipping materials.

2147_press01-001.jpg

Star Wars 12-inch Figure Environments 12-inch Figure (Item No. 2147) Limited Edition TBD Est. to ship 1st Qtr 2007 The Jabba's Throne Environment includes everything you could need to recreate memorable scenes from Return of the Jedi, as Jabba welcomes Princess Leia or mocks the young Jedi, Luke Skywalker. The throne is intricately detailed with the stone texturing and the grotesque gargoyle heads. The rail is complete with an exact 1:6 scale reproduction of Jabba's hookah, pipe, and bowl, with Jabba's frog-like snacks swimming in the murky, mysterious fluid. The environment also includes two pillows, a fabric drape, and a food bowl - useful accessories for displaying the creatures from the Salacious B. Crumb set (sold separately). The Jabba's Throne Environment is the perfect complement to your Jabba the Hutt figure, and will be the crown jewel of your Return of the Jedi display. A crime lord employs many strategies to be sure that his underlings and competitors are acutely aware of his power... © 2006 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. Product Type: 12-inch Figure Product Size: 26" L (660mm) x 12" D (304mm) x 9" H (229mm)* Est. Box Size: 28" L (711mm) x 14" W (356mm) x 12" H (304mm)* Est. Product Ship Weight: 20.00 lbs (8.64 Kg)

21431_press01-001.jpg

Star Wars 12-inch Figures 12-inch Figure Pack (Item No. 2143) Limited Edition TBD Est. to ship 4th Qtr 2006 The Salacious B. Crumb Creature Pack features: Salacious B. Crumb - with balljointed shoulders Ghoel - Wol Caba****e - with bendy tongue and magnetic body Worrt Sand Skitter A sordid den of debauchery and excess, Jabba the Hutt's cavernous palace is home to a monstrous collection of fringe-dwellers and bottom-feeders... © 2006 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. Product Type: 12-inch Figure Pack Product Size: TBD* Est. Box Size: TBD* Est. Product Ship Weight: 3.00 lbs (1.30 Kg) * Product size and weight are approximate values. Weight is an estimated value calculated by item, box and shipping materials.

predatorty9.gif

Last edited:
Darth Loki said:

With my luck, my ex-girlfriend would use my password to log in to my account and cancel all of my preorders, not add to them...

ordered the whole setup. this is my first SSW star wars piece (I am a SSW LOTR fan). and perhaps the only one from star wars line I will get.

shipping is about $20 usd.

but where is B. Fortuna?

Back