Jabba on cam !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if anyone else has seen it but the days and dates have been reconciled to Friday the 21st. Just thought Id pop in and let that be said.

Customikey said:
Now I need a Jawa with a palm frond to fan His Largeness.

No... AMANAMAN. How cool would that be? A big-asss Amanaman with frond to stand over his big-ness.

I know one thing -- that empty space on Jabba's throne will hold my 12" SS Boba Fett well.

In my mind Jabba and Bib just go together. They're a pair, like the droids. I am so stoked, I really can't wait to pre-order it all just so I know it's coming!! The 360 view on Jabba and the Throne just cemented it. It's gonna be a loooong wait till next year. And I'm sure we're going to see delays on this sucker.

Customikey said:
In my mind Jabba and Bib just go together. They're a pair, like the droids. I am so stoked, I really can't wait to pre-order it all just so I know it's coming!! The 360 view on Jabba and the Throne just cemented it. It's gonna be a loooong wait till next year. And I'm sure we're going to see delays on this sucker.

I agree on Bib and Jabba -- villain and sidekick. But I want to put Bib on the other side of Jabba, whispering into his ear in that classic pose.

IrishJedi said:
The Jabba Throne Envrionment is apparently a Domestic Exclusive. That sucks for our friends overseas. :(

Domestic Exclusive just means that no retailers in the US will carry it - it will only be available at Sideshow if you are in the US. But overseas distributors can, and most likely will, carry it. Or, of course, overseas collectors can order direct if they'd rather not get it from a distributor.

S4010052.jpg

S4010053.jpg

S4010055.jpg

I would have easily paid $300 for Jabba if he was fully articulated, could open his mouth, stick out his tongue, and lick Bousch Leia. :D

SideshowDusty said:
Domestic Exclusive just means that no retailers in the US will carry it - it will only be available at Sideshow if you are in the US. But overseas distributors can, and most likely will, carry it. Or, of course, overseas collectors can order direct if they'd rather not get it from a distributor.

Sweet!!

Thanks Dusty!

Sooooo, let me get this straight, the throne set WILL be available if you order from outside the US, but you got to order direct from the SS site?

I know, i'm a bit stupid

bonk.gif

kinky queen said:
Sooooo, let me get this straight, the throne set WILL be available if you order from outside the US, but you got to order direct from the SS site?

I know, i'm a bit stupid

bonk.gif

No, you can (and probably should) get it from the SS site but there will be distributers overseas who may cary it as well. We can only get it from the SS website here in the US... no retail sites.

I dont know about you guys, but until I actually received these figures I had no "true" idea how big they really were. They seem somehow larger than Hasbro's figures.

That being said, it scared me s***less to think of how big that Jabba + enviornment really truly is.... I have a feeling pictures don't really do it justice!
:horror :eek :horror

That kinda sucks that no retailers will be carrying the enviroment. Looks like I'm gonna have to shell out the full $200 for it :monkey2

Darth Loki said:
That kinda sucks that no retailers will be carrying the enviroment. Looks like I'm gonna have to shell out the full $200 for it :monkey2

I am really struggling with this one. It's SO cool, but SO big I have no idea where I would put it.

KitFisto said:
I am really struggling with this one. It's SO cool, but SO big I have no idea where I would put it.

You're not the only one. I don't think that thing is going to fit in a Detolf which is where I was planning on displaying my 12" collection.

Back