JABBA Moves!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am completely fine with Jabba's articulation. I maybe would have only add a waist joint under all that fat there to have ANH, TPM, etc Walking Jabba. And perhaps a tail joint or some sort of removable tounge. The arms are the only essential joints. Lets face it, he doesn't need articulated fat folds or anything.

Memnoch21 said:
Didn't you know they are saving the movable fat folds for when they do Yarna?

Jabba-moves.gif

Yar-na! Yar-na! Yar-na!

:lol

Turbo said:
Seems to me that there should had been ball joints. Oh Well.

They really wouldn't be able to move much more than the swivels. Maybe a little more up and down, but not much because of -THE FAT FOLDS! :lol

The way he is moving his arms in that animation makes him look like that Richard Simmons came the Palace to encourage him to lose some weight.

Captain Aldeggon said:
I wonder what a lean, healthy Hutt would look like. Or is there such a thing as a lean, healthy Hutt?

I think they are all pretty fat. The one in TMP behind Jabba looked even fatter than him. It would be interesting thought to see a skinny hutt. :lol

"We Griffin's come from a long line of husky men, like my great granfather Jabba the Griffin."

The though of a Hutt using a lightsaber has never crossed my mind, ever. Somehow, I find it totally mind-blowing. A universe of possobilities just opened up to me... like a female being speaker of the house. BANG!!:lol :lol

Note that the "bang" noise should be said like Al Pacino was saying it in HEAT.

Note that I just found https://www.ebaumsworld.com/pacino3.html Pacino soundboard, and it's taking up all my time.

Last edited:
I dunno guys. I am not digging the shoulder area. Way to much ... I guess you could call it room for Jabba to move.. or something... hmmm... I would've liked Jabbas arms to look like they were part of his body.... Not seperate appendages...

Oh and ..............

Back