Jabba Dude's 1/6 Jek Porkins W.I.P.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToyTowersMan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Jabba Dude's 1/6 Jek Porkins W.I.P. and DONE!

Hiho!
I got a cheap fatsuit in the past and though..ok..what can i do with this thing....Jek Porkins would be fine..hmm..ok..and the head??
Hhmm..i try it with sculpting....and here are the actual results of this try..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What do you think ?
For the moment without hair! I wait for a tomy x-wing helmet to see if he fits onto the head..

more WIP-Pics:
picture.php

picture.php

hmm he is fat o_O
is it enough??
picture.php

must fix that! - Can't show you my ugly stitching action..its a job for Bill o_O

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
*g* thx guys!
Btw. forgot to told you that this head was my first sculpt..and it takes only arround 2,5 hours.. :)

thats awesome, and even if the helmet doesnt fit he can always be carrying it.

Right..but better it fits with / ore without hair ;)

We will see whats happend when i got the helmet..(think next week i got them)

Very cool. The nice thing about Porkins that there is no need to trim the Hasbro vest. He fills it out nicely.

I was thinking about using the DID Russell Franklin head for a Porkins due to it's chubby appearence. It already has the goatee as well.

Keep it up. Can't wait to see the end result.

Yeah..that is a nice project.....
I really like those "NOT so main" characters...
...need to watch that thread :D

Here's an update!
I have added hair on his head, adjusted the face so that the head fits in a helmet.
After that i build a mold and cast the head in Resin ( This mold was my first one - not the weapon mold! ;) )
picture.php

First cast was ok for me (no bubbles).

picture.php

This was followed by the painting, which requires some experimentation, so that it looked good :google

picture.php

picture.php

The head looks a little "deformed" without the helmet..
picture.php

..ahh added some paint on his vest / chest box...

...but with helmet ( i dremeled it out for fitting a head) he looks much better! ;)
picture.php

so..now i start casting the helmet..ore painting the Tomy helmet first with the right decals for Jek! Must see that! ...

Nice job TT!

Although the sculpt isn't terribly great... but then again neither are any of mine! :lol

the paint however looks very smooth, and the paint on the hair looks great.

and I am terribly jealous your cast had no bubbles... I have made more than 10 different casts of various things, and not a single one, no matter what I did, came out entirely bubble-less... maybe I should switch from Allumilite to some other brand...

Great Job man! I tried my hand at sculpting tonight for the first time and I wish it was even half as good as yours, keep up the good work, can't wait to see your next sculpt.

really great work! love the sculpt. looks really good with the helmet on. cant wait to see the helmet painted too.

Great Job man! I tried my hand at sculpting tonight for the first time and I wish it was even half as good as yours, keep up the good work, can't wait to see your next sculpt.

That's not true! Your sculpt looked like the character it was meant to portray, but no amount of landspeeder crashing could convince me that TT's sculpt was at one point a perfect representation of Jed Porkins (still pretty good for your first sculpt TT, mine was way worse...no offense! :D)... IMO based on perfection, your first sculpt wins Bid...

TT, I hope I didn't offend you too much, but his face is a little crooked... there's lots of nice detail in there, even if it isn't symettrical, and it's still a great first sculpt, but I think Bid's was a little better in terms of likeness... :D

of course, there's no way to really judge that for sure, as Bid's sculpt is an alien face, and yours TT is a human face... human faces do tend to be harder to capture accurately...

anyway, I think both sculpts are good for first attempts!

Thanks mates!
next pictures comming soon..helmet is painted..but no pictures done ..will do it in the next days..

Your sculpts are much better i think and i will do my best for my next one ;)

TT, I hope I didn't offend you too much, but his face is a little crooked... there's lots of nice detail in there, even if it isn't symettrical, and it's still a great first sculpt, but I think Bid's was a little better in terms of likeness...

You got me absolutely not offended m8!!
I know the face is a little crooked and it isn't symetrical..but its slight intended.
No human face is symetrical and my Porkins looks something deliberately wrong ;)
Did it a bit exaggerated .. ok .. but in natura and with helmet on his head he looks any better :naughty

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the end result.
.....cant wait to see the helmet painted too.

And here we go! The final Pictures of my Jek Porkins..Maybe i will replace the gloves later.but for the first time..that's it:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I used the original Tomy Mini Helmet in these case with a little mic on it... my cast from the helmet is not done yet.
The holster is my own creation..the Blaster is a Resincast..
Hope you like it all !

Last edited:
Back