Jabba Dude's 1/6 Jabba's Throne Project - DONE -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice start on this. I need to get off my arse and do one of these for my Jabba and his many minions. :D

Looking forward to seeing you finish this up.

Wooooow masssssivvveeee!! Love it its gonna be amazing.

When ever I need inspiration I always go back and look at ToyTowers Jabba throne room

I love it so much

Yeah really good start! Keep on working m8!
I wish I had the han carbonite too, but unfortunately he is not still in my collection :(
....but if he is there, there's a diorama extension comming ;)
@ Mark - *smile*

The one i am working on is sloooooowly coming along. some issues with sideshow and medicom figures and their slight scale difference is noticable to me and im currentl swapping bodys and ordering more parts. etc etc... and i am also saving up for that sideshow carbonite enviroment too. It is going to be encased in a dark walnut stained box with glass front with LEDs in walls and so forth. Its very exhausting micro managing hundreds of parts and custom figure accessories i'm making. as well as planning the scene and walls..whew!

Wwwwoooooooooowwww...my brain just went "ping!" when I looked at these photos! :thud: I can't...I can't even find the words to describe how much I LOVE this diorama. I've been daydreaming about this as a project for awhile (Jabba's throne room was one of my absolute favorite parts of the OT as a kid - I just love that giant gangsta slug!!!), so now I don't know whether to be inspired or intimidated by the fact that it's been done so well? Did you have blueprints to go by, cause the details seem pretty spot-on accurate? Did I metion that I LOVE THIS DIO???:love

Although I love this scum and villain palace, your Endor landing base is your Masterpiece!

Da hast Du dich selbst übertroffen!!

You can't tease an Endor Landing base like that and offer a link or some pics!

Yep...Sabastian blew many minds with his Jabba dio.As well as some of his other customs.
He hasn't been around for some time now.I wrote him but have not gotten a response.It would be nice to see him come off the MIA list.

AWESOME work ,cant wait to start on this ..This is gonna be a big dio ..I have jabba steps made and just picked up jabba and still need a throne but building anyway ..again hope mine turns out well will post pics eventualy....here we go again........

Yep...Sabastian blew many minds with his Jabba dio.As well as some of his other customs.
He hasn't been around for some time now.I wrote him but have not gotten a response.It would be nice to see him come off the MIA list.
YEAHHHHHHHHHAAAWWW ...I'm still on earth ..:p
Sorry folks was a along time "out of business" in the Customlife !
THANKS all for the nice words about my customs.. i see still there are enough freaks arround me ;)
Need some time but i think i restart soon some customprojects... :p
CU

VERY COOL imperial shuttle set up sir....lord vader's shuttle has arrived..bad ass dio sir :clap:rock:rock:rock

Damn, bro - amazing job on this one...

LPFfront2.jpg

And how hard was this Chewy to do and did you use the Hasbro "soft" Chewy fur or some kind of craft fur?

customchewie3.jpg

Wow that is some great set up there mate and as for the Chewy it the best I've seen :clap:clap:clap

Love the work on the dio... such attention to detail!

I just picked up a Jabba and Throne set... and have been trying to locate the jawa with leaf fan... is that a Sideshow product... or another company?... Where could I acquire one?

I actually started something like this, but it just got too huge, so I destroyed it :( Had made the base & throne room with roof, probably 50hrs of work... but there was no way in hell someone would pay shipping for the piece, and it just stood there half finished taking up space.

Oh well, lesson learned. Mind you, if you make something like this... it's HUGE! :)

WOW! That's some incredible stuff. Love the detail and all the lighting. This is what it's all about.

Back