Jabba Dude's 1/6 Jabba's Throne Project - DONE -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine work, sir. Might I interest you in a Jabba repaint to complete the effect? Hmmmmmm?
Hmmm @ the moment i like the jabba as he is....maybe i will change something in the future ...

It's amazing! Would love to see Oola or Slave Leia on there.

good hint....if i start a Custom i will let you know that ;)

Thanks again @ all for the nice comments! Love to see that you like it :D

Great looking setup. I think Sideshow's decision to do Jabba and his throne was one of the best things they ever did. It's still one of my favorite pieces in the line.

Great looking setup. I think Sideshow's decision to do Jabba and his throne was one of the best things they ever did. It's still one of my favorite pieces in the line.

Agreed... it is an awesome display item! And, this set up does it more justice than any other I've seen.

i feel bad for those that couldn't pony up or justify the extra expense for the Jabba and throne, its the cream of the crop of SSC's 1/6th line IMO.

Very well done dude, I envy your skills. I'm not gifted enough to be able to create something so beautiful, so I have just wanted to get a back-drop of some sort to place behind my Jabba & throne. Anybody know where I could find an image of the throne background that I could use?

thanks @ all! ;)
@ Astro..Hard to find good and big pictures of the throne scene :(
maybe i can make a shoot of my "Throne-background" without Jabbas Throne and so..if these can help let me know...only a idea^^

thanks @ all! ;)
@ Astro..Hard to find good and big pictures of the throne scene :(
maybe i can make a shoot of my "Throne-background" without Jabbas Throne and so..if these can help let me know...only a idea^^

That would be awesome TT :thud:. I just wish I had half the skill you do and I would try to make my own Background dioramas :bow. Then I wouldn't have to spend the little left-over money I have buying them, of course I would probably then end up spending my money buying supplies to make my own dioramas :panic:. I would even be willing to help somebody else in any way I could to work on making dioramas, I just think figures look so much better when they aren't on a plain shelf. Anything you could provide would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much for any help. [email protected]

here are 2 shots..
hope it helps and the pic's are useable :roll:
thronebgroundv1.jpgthronebgroundv2.jpg

Last edited:
Those are great TT. Thank you so much, I think I will end up using the 2nd pic, I like the lighting on that image best. You are an awesome craftsman and I really admire your skills. keep up the great work. I really wish Sideshow would include backdrops with the stuff they put out, like they did with the exclusive "The circle is now complete" diorama or like HotToys did with the Godfather, Tech Iron Man or with the upcoming Bruce Lee. I used the 5th panel cover from my Resident Evil RPD Leon as a backdrop for him. I think even just plain simple stuff like that make a figure "pop" just that much more on a shelf. Thanks again TT, if you have any other stuff you would like to share, [email protected], just know that I would put them to good use, take care.

Every time I look at your pics of your jabba set up I am still floored my how chuffin good it is.... one day I will have a go.... one day

:bow

I'm working on my Jabba Throne room and was wondering what kind of lights you used??

And simply amazing work!! Hope mine turns out even half as good looking.

Back