[j0k3] Custom repainting and sculpture creation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j0k3

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Julian, i sculpt and painting for toys since a long time ago, not only for 1/6 scale, i do for many toys line, basically only doing on head or face custom.
This is some of my personal works and commisions were finished. Hope you like it

thanks for looking.

1/6 scale repaint and sculpture

(repaint) Kotobukiya Final Fantasy X Rikku
IMG_8729.JPG
(repaint and hair rooting) Hot Toys Alice RE Afterlife into the first RE movie (2002)
IMG_8726.JPG
(repaint & custom) Sideshow Nathan Drake
IMG_8727.JPG
(sculpting bust) Final Fantasy XV Noctis
IMG_8730.JPG
(sculpting, painting & hair rooting) Joker from the Dark Knight
FullSizeRender.jpg

1/3 bust sculpture Emma Watson

IMG_8732.JPG

Play Arts kai customize

(repainting & hair rooting) Tifa Lockheart
IMG_8728.JPG
IMG_8731.JPG
(costumized & repaint) Lightning
CD5C5A73-4636-4302-B81A-DB8D11B64F61.JPG

Hey bro, good to see you're still around! Your work is still looking great and I love that Noctis so far!

@OutLander

Thanks man!

@Ryu

Hey bro, you are Ryu from ff merchandise forum, right? How are you bro? It's been a while. Yes i was stop on customizing due to my work. But now i feel like i have more time to do this hobbies again. Hahaha

Thanks, that Noctis actually an old work, but it never finished, because the hair really difficult to make the mold, that's why i never finish my 1/6 Cloud if you remember. I wish i can stick on 1/6 FF headsculpt line.

Are you still collecting Final Fantasy?

I'm really impressed with what you did to the uncharted Drake head. Night and day difference. Are you taking commissions?

@Hosam-G

Thanks bro!! Appreciate it

@Stealthfox

Thanks man!

and sorry, but i can't take repainting job, because of location i leave, i am afraid the shipping cost for the round-trip fees will overburden the customer, i prefer selling my sculpting works. for now, i still want to increase my portfolio, maybe next time i will sculpt Nate.
Anyway, thanks for asking.

Update headsculpt

1/6 Red Hood <commisioned>
image.jpeg

1/6 Joker, the painted version posted in above
image.jpeg

Back