Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl

Just read this. Frigging hilarious. SS probably upped the hours on these guys with no OT pay to meet the deadline. My worker got Pissed and threw an extra glob on the base. "Take that American POS"
Hey... it could happen

:lol:lol:lol

Got mine yesterday, spiderman is fine but base was really flawed. Emailed SS with pics, new base on the way with the usual destroy the old one and send us pics.

Haha! The Bowen can't hang with this but the Koto can!
I really love the exaggerated comic presence of this! Like it jumped off the page of a comic book.

Haha! The Bowen can't hang with this but the Koto can!
I really love the exaggerated comic presence of this! Like it jumped off the page of a comic book.

Gosh man. Everytime I see that koto spiderman I get anxious. its so well done. Bowens action spidey is nothing to frown at either. Love that statue. Great pic buddy

Yeah that's my same exact setup, I really love the bowen and koto. Excellent pieces.

Is it just me or is SS Spidey seem so skinny compare to Koto and Bowen?

just got mine...and congrats to everyone who got this...i wasn't really sold on the exclusive head..but its actually really nice in hand...few faint lines on mine..but i can overlook that..when you see this thing in hand..your jaw will drop..there is even like a pearl look to his eyes, with a somewhat faint blueish shading which just looks great

spidey.jpg

Arrives on Monday! Can't wait to add this to MJ and GS. These pics are gorgeous! I hope they show Black Cat at SDCC

Finally got mine, few issues that I'm hoping SS will take care of. Overall it's a pretty sweet setup.

ebugymen.jpg

You just decided it for me. I have to get Gwen, now. I've been debating for weeks, and I already have MJ and Spidey... But this set looks SO good complete.

Opened mine today and looks pretty good. A few minor blemishes. Only problem I had is they gave me two exclusive heads and no reg head. Sent a request for a reg head.

EX:800

Not happy with this, it is very dirty, scratched, paint is faded and chipped on the shoulders, some of the lines are terrible. It's nowhere near as nice as Gwen.

Well, Sideshow have agreed to give me a full replacement. I have to say it was far from a pleasant experience dealing with them! Could someone help me with one of the questions they where unable to answer in live chat?

"what would happen with import/shipping charges? will sideshow help with that or will i have to pay in full again?
will be gonig to the uk."

When the besta's, replacement statue and frames arrive this should be a great display.

I am going to enjoy smashing this POS up later. :yess:

Gosh man. Everytime I see that koto spiderman I get anxious. its so well done. Bowens action spidey is nothing to frown at either. Love that statue. Great pic buddy

James, that Koto Spidey is just a jaw dropping piece. I was lucky enough to own 2 at one time (sold off one for some good coin) and I can tell you it's one of the very best Spidey statues EVER made. It's the only 1/6 Spidey I have in my collection and I'm sure I won't ever need another. It's that good.

James, that Koto Spidey is just a jaw dropping piece. I was lucky enough to own 2 at one time (sold off one for some good coin) and I can tell you it's one of the very best Spidey statues EVER made. It's the only 1/6 Spidey I have in my collection and I'm sure I won't ever need another. It's that good.

Wish you still had 2 buddy cause we'd be striking a deal right now. I'll get him eventually but ebay seems to be the only place I can ever find him and those sellers with their prices must smoke a lot of ....well crack. He'll fit in well with my Bowens . Then I'll have to go back out and buy that damn Hobgoblin and green goblin museum again! Got to love this hobby

Wish you still had 2 buddy cause we'd be striking a deal right now. I'll get him eventually but ebay seems to be the only place I can ever find him and those sellers with their prices must smoke a lot of ....well crack. He'll fit in well with my Bowens . Then I'll have to go back out and buy that damn Hobgoblin and green goblin museum again! Got to love this hobby

Don't worry man everything comes around on Ebay. I do the same thing with Batman statues. I just scored a Koto Arkham city collectors edition that every one else on Ebay was selling for $45-$60 for $25. It just takes some patience and a little luck. You'll get him.

Back