Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to keep my order for the moment and to check it out in hand before making my final decision. There have been some nice ones posted so far so I'm hoping I get lucky with mine.

Kinger those are some sick pics. Tav i feel the same. Great statue just wish it hadn't come out with so many QC problems. I actually found more spots near the back where it meets the neck which have more of those small "moisture" bubbles and more and more black marks all over. Its my first real Spidey statue and i feel so sad that they may just offer me a stupid credit and or a refund.

Finally got mine, few issues that I'm hoping SS will take care of. Overall it's a pretty sweet setup.

ebugymen.jpg

Kinger those are some sick pics. Tav i feel the same. Great statue just wish it hadn't come out with so many QC problems. I actually found more spots near the back where it meets the neck which have more of those small "moisture" bubbles and more and more black marks all over. Its my first real Spidey statue and i feel so sad that they may just offer me a stupid credit and or a refund.

Thanks my man! Hope they straighten you out!

Finally got mine, few issues that I'm hoping SS will take care of. Overall it's a pretty sweet setup.

ebugymen.jpg

Congrats A-Rod! Looks great!

I am the ultimate forum lurker. But I had to step out of the shadows to post this. I absolutely love this statue. Scale is pitch perfect imo. Because you can actually have other statues share a besta cube with it. And the paint apps while not quite the matte pastel look, are phenomenal. And not shiny like pics might lead you to believe(camera flash).

Attachments

• 20140717_172241.jpg
    20140717_172241.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 341
  • 20140717_172538.jpg
    20140717_172538.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 355
  • 20140717_172945.jpg
    20140717_172945.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 338
  • 20140717_173633.jpg
    20140717_173633.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 351
Congrats guys ! The pics above are outstanding!

Ok, snapped a few with Hulk. Hope you enjoy the display. They look amazing together!

20FF2B6C-FF37-4BEC-A505-AD86CD9A7941_zps9ohvctqh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

06777A6F-65D8-4AF8-AE6A-0B4D0063DBDB_zpsr1qdiq9r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A6AD2731-AAFC-4C62-B505-7DDBA03471FD_zpsekgh1wyo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sweet KingB! Looking GOOD!

@Col @Spidey976 Thanks guys!

Got mine and it's a keeper. Nailed the sculpt. There was a blue like pen v on the leg but it came off *phew*. I think the back of the neck is definitely the flaw of the piece across the boards and while I would have loved the paint on stripes I'm not mad at the color scheme at all. The blacks could have been darker and there is some faulty black lines but it's a matter of millimeters and we're talking about 4% of the entire piece.

Where it really stands out is as a companion piece. As many others have said it is not as shiny and noticeable. I can see where someone without the CQ who isnt getting the girls would pass on this but with the girls or next to the Hulk CQ it is wonderful. The EX head with the girls made me actually laugh with joy.

In closing, I wish there was a better way to get across to Sideshow that their proto to hits the market ideology is not a great business model. I wouldn't have cancelled this if they had shown a picture of it with an explanation as to why they did what they did. For those of you who are disappointed with the final in hand product... I am sorry and even though I'm a big fan... you have every right to share your opinion as this could be considered false advertisement. However despite the change I am ecstatic to have this piece in my collection and am proud to be an owner of this fine statue.

Now some crappy phone... low blood sugar tonight shaky... pictures to come tomorrow LOL

Just figured a scenario, thanks Spazzy, as the trio didn't make sense to me...
It's raining, Spidey is fixing the roof of his crappy apartment with Gwen guiding him. MJ is staying out the way.

Great pictures guys.

The factory workers in China probably take bets to see how long it takes for pics to surface of their f ups. It's all a cruel joke they are playing on us...

"Hey guys, guys...see this glob I put on the base? I'm calling July 25...bwa ha ha ha ha!! Some poor sucker fan boy will be stuck with this! Bwa ha ha ha ha!"

:rotfl:rotfl

Just read this. Frigging hilarious. SS probably upped the hours on these guys with no OT pay to meet the deadline. My worker got Pissed and threw an extra glob on the base. "Take that American POS"
Hey... it could happen

Back