Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im fine with the reg anyways. I would never display him with out the mask. "Hey I'm swinging heaaaaa"

Lol I like the look. It's like he took a breather to just shoot some major wise cracks at the guy he's facing Lol. How better to insult then by also showing your facial expressions (in this case with his wry smile and overall sarcastic look)

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol I like the look. It's like he took a breather to just shoot some major wise cracks at the guy he's facing Lol. How better to insult then by also showing your facial expressions (in this case with his wry smile and overall sarcastic look)

That's very true. But that's one thing I like about reading the comics, it's like the tone gets serious, bad things are happening. You don't know what kind of mood he is in, then he cracks that joke and you think... "What a badass" haha

There were photos someone made of Hulk and the new captain america pf for a good height comparison right? Is there anyone that can help me find it, or make one to compare this com and the cap pf?

Going to be the deciding factor if I'm going to get it.

That's very true. But that's one thing I like about reading the comics, it's like the tone gets serious, bad things are happening. You don't know what kind of mood he is in, then he cracks that joke and you think... "What a badass" haha

Exactly this is why I've always loved Spidey. Always saw a lot of myself in him, but didn't all us fans?

Yeah. I am legitimately that level of smart ass. Haha

Lol even when I was little and I'd get picked on or bullied I'd always be such a smartass, never gave a **** lol always talking back always ready to fight

Have any shots of production models gone out yet? from cons etc? I saw one of the Mary Jane statues from this line in a local store and was disappointed with the paint app (mainly the line work on the spidey suit).

Have any shots of production models gone out yet? from cons etc? I saw one of the Mary Jane statues from this line in a local store and was disappointed with the paint app (mainly the line work on the spidey suit).

There was one earlier in the thread that definitely looked like a production piece. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Found it:

Well all I know is this looks to be a pretty solid Com. Especially because I think it may be a good proto to production conversion

Proto

null_zpsbacd3503.jpg

And I THINK Production

ac962154c01a928646405377e4d246d8_zpsda289022.jpg

I hope you're right. I remember seeing a lot of broken fingers with the Hulk/Spidey dio. Mine weren't broken but I know a lot of guys on here who had to get a second Spidey.

They've been much better with their packaging

Back