Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to wonder if the sales of this haven't been what SSC hoped they would ... It is just hard to believe that Spidey was selling well if MJ has the higher ES even though she didn't have EX

Unless your Barman or Superman, seems like female figures in general have high #'s for whatever reason. Look at Red Sonja. I'll pickup the reg on this after is starts to ship.

I was really hung up on the first Comiquette and felt so ****ty for having missed it when I had the opportunity. Initially I thought this statue was lame but the EX totally sold me on how awesome it truly is. Cannot wait for this bad boy. And I probably wont get any of the others. Also cause Gwen is under par (her face is stupid looking IMO) MJ maybe when I can get some bonus money to put towards her (and for my wife, not for me)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Wait til your son is in puberty. Why you buy guys in tights statues instead of hot chicks :lol

I cancelled this. Too much great stuff on the horizon and my Spider-Man 1/4 scale Comiquette is a perfect Spidey for me anyhow. Look forward to the pics though so I can live vicariously through it.

I cancelled this. Too much great stuff on the horizon and my Spider-Man 1/4 scale Comiquette is a perfect Spidey for me anyhow. Look forward to the pics though so I can live vicariously through it.

I debated dropping this but just couldn't do it.
Hope you don't regret it later, as I did on the 1:4 Com.

That's what she said.

Damn she's dirty...

As more statue are being released I think many folks are overlooking this one or loosing interest BUT I think once it's released the story will change once again. Looking back at the SDCC videos I think this one looks WAY better in person than in still images. Any Spider man fan should keep their eyes on this one.

Back