Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't say I wasn't going to order, but I admit I want to see more of the head on face sculpt.... There is something about the eyes:monkey3

I know Spidey.. Just giving you a hard time :)

Eyes look great IMO!!

1005431_418846591563441_2070798522_n.jpg

yea, I am not impress with the eye. looks like a girlie make up at the end of his eye. the 1/4 comiquette still looks good to me. this seem to be a 1/5 comiquette with the same pose on a different wall.

??? Not sure what you mean... Spidey always has big black outlines around the eyes.. What are you referring to?? Just wondering.. I don't see an issue and I am usually very picky about the eyes.

This might be a buy for me. I own the back in black and iron but I need a classic. The comiquette is to pricy so I might have to settle

I know Spidey.. Just giving you a hard time :)

Eyes look great IMO!!

1005431_418846591563441_2070798522_n.jpg

??? Not sure what you mean... Spidey always has big black outlines around the eyes.. What are you referring to?? Just wondering.. I don't see an issue and I am usually very picky about the eyes.

They look asymmetric to me .... Which shouldn't happen with a mask... It could just be the head tilt that is throwing it off for me.... We will see... If I can't get by it though I will be skipping this one.

I'm liking this spidey. I only have the koto spiderman and its great. I wish this was 1/4 scale.

I like it, I think it looks great. :) Hopefully they won't over-price these or I will pass. I will only get Spidey anyway and I think it will look fine next to a PF.

They look asymmetric to me .... Which shouldn't happen with a mask... It could just be the head tilt that is throwing it off for me.... We will see... If I can't get by it though I will be skipping this one.

Ohhhh I see what you mean... When I tilted my head they did look very off. Gotta believe it has something to do with the head tilt or something.. I can't believe they would mess up that bad.. But I know see exactly what you mean.

It almost looks like he put the mask on crooked.

I'm with you man, the eyes don't look right. If this had better eyes, I'd consider ordering it.

The eyes are asymmetric Spidey I'm pretty sure. That's one of the things I like about this. Gives you an idea of what he is thinking.

Yeah they are off.... Strange.. I don't know if its supposed to be that his mask is put on crooked or if he is supposed to have one eye closed a little more then the other. Like how the comics allow his eyes to have different expressions...

Not so sure about this piece now.. I still like it but like Spidey I would love to see more photos... this issue could be a real drag in person... Or perhaps it will be like the Hulk maquette eye brows and not even be noticeable in person.

At first I saw the eyes and thought WTF! They aren't symmetrical!!! But the more I have viewed this piece the more I like that odd look he has.

I think it's done to show an expression, like they do in the comics

The eyes are asymmetric Spidey I'm pretty sure. That's one of the things I like about this. Gives you an idea of what he is thinking.

Yeah that might be it. But what is he thinking? "I am angry.. I am really angry" ???

Does not really translate well. But I will wait to here from those at the show and more pics.

Yeah that might be it. But what is he thinking? "I am angry.. I am really angry" ???

Does not really translate well. But I will wait to here from those at the show and more pics.

I was think more like" you stupid bank robbers, didn't you mothers teach you any manners?" Something quippy he might say.

Back