Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
994213_10151702551861195_1482010016_n.jpg

Looking Good

Looking better and better.

Okay Spidey looks much better but wondering no the price and have to see if I want when it goes up for order first. There other pieces I want more but if I can't afford one than i'll get this.

I really like the statue however the one part that is throwing me is the long fingers. Other than that I actually really like the design and sculpt (IMO it's not so much a bad thing that it closely resembles the first comiquette - which rocks). I also really like the paint application especially the spidey graffiti.

I have to see a head on shot, but I like it more then the tease that is for sure. I think this may be a different head

I think the head looks different because of the angle... I mean why would they put out preview photos so close to the SDCC reveal with a different head.

You could be right but I think it looks the same just a different angle..

Either way, I love the new shots and I will be getting this.

There are things I actually like about this piece more then the original comiquette. I think the overall pose is more dynamic and "comic book" looking.. I love the paint apps and colors they used..

But the 1st Comiquette has that super cool pose on the wall, the great base, and those big McFarlane eyes.

But I actually love how his eyes look in the second photo... He actually looks angry.

Would have gotten these in 1:6. Not really interested in 1:5 or larger. Too bad I like JSC art, just not enough for space eating statues.

Honestly this is going to be the most insane SDCC ever :panic: :gah: Between this, MJ, Gwen, P Hulk and Cap plus whatever else happens to come out I may need a few extra jobs after this.

Anybody here that owns the magnificent comiquette considering buying this spidey ?

Back