Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swap out head confirmed...

2002651_2Lelkf7f_press04-001.jpg

AND IT'S EXCLUSIVE!

"The Exclusive Spider-Man Comiquette will be available for pre-order this Thursday, September 19 in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter. Both the regular and Exclusive versions will be priced at $299.99, with payment plans available for as low as $67.50/month."

I was always going to order but this EX just makes me more excited.

Olivetti Spider-Man Comiquette is still my favorite collectible out of any type of collectible I have.

But this EX head gives the statue a different feel than the old Spidey Coms so it's a welcome addition. But I'd buy any full color 1/4 or 1/5 Sideshow Spidey, in just about any costume.

Nice Ex but who knows how many there will be :dunno kind of kills it for me.
Hope they give us the edition size straight up. Any more than 1,000 and I'll leave it.

Nice bonus for those who were getting it anyway :clap

I think I just peed my pants with excitement, scrolling through the preview photos and then see the EXCLUSIVE head :) Blimming marvellous idea for the final pre order of the set!! Bring on Thursday, 1st second order :p

I was always going to order but this EX just makes me more excited.

Olivetti Spider-Man Comiquette is still my favorite collectible out of any type of collectible I have.

But this EX head gives the statue a different feel than the old Spidey Coms so it's a welcome addition. But I'd buy any full color 1/4 or 1/5 Sideshow Spidey, in just about any costume.

My thpoughts exactly. Without it, this piece was just too similar to the comm, so I wasn't planning on ordering one. Now, I am seriously considering it. If this one has no NRD, I will definitely put in a PO.

Back