Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One can if one has promised to stop for awhile if not forever once he has his 5 favorite characters :lecture. Sometimes deals have to be struck to get what we REALLY want to get....:wink1:

I remember the first time my wife went into my room to really take a look at my collection. Her response was "I know you would get a box every now and then, but I had no idea you had received this much stuff!". She is awesome though and thought some of my "nerd" stuff was pretty cool :yess: but I feel you Spidey, always got to keep the little lady happy :lecture

Your wife drives a hard bargain :wink1:

I remember the first time my wife went into my room to really take a look at my collection. Her response was "I know you would get a box every now and then, but I had no idea you had received this much stuff!". She is awesome though and thought some of my "nerd" stuff was pretty cool :yess: but I feel you Spidey, always got to keep the little lady happy :lecture

Well I entered the hobby at an awesome/horrible time. All my favorite characters are coming out all within about a year or so of each other, and they are all pricey. I figure by this time next year I will have spent about $2200+ on statues. She hasn't complained so much as she doesn't get it, but I don't want to stretch the household budget to thin, or her patience...lol. I may get a few Odds and Sods over the next few years, but they will have to be AMAZING.

Lol... I do the same... And I took her, our kids, and my mother-in-law all the way to her favorite vacation spot. An 16 hr round trip.... And let's just say my collecting became more acceptable....lol.
Did you tell her it was a ploy to pick a statue up from a fellow freak? :yess:

Ha! thats Awesome! I hate that this and the iPhone 5s release the same week.
Order this then get a decent phone :wink1:
Sent from Samsung S3

If they do i hope it'll be BIG TIME, Future Foundation or Superior variants

Scarlet Spider or the Ben Reilly Spidey suit would be cool as well.... Maybe change the pose a bit.

Ha! thats Awesome! I hate that this and the iPhone 5s release the same week.

iPhone For The Win!!!!

Did you tell her it was a ploy to pick a statue up from a fellow freak? :yess:

Order this then get a decent phone :wink1:
Sent from Samsung S3

Lol ... No ... Do you tell your wife....lol

Android FTW

Adroid is decent, but I love my iPhone...lol.

I'm calling it now....

I smell 'variant' for the future. :lecture

I think this, too, and would be glad for it.

But it probably wouldn't be a JSC statue anymore. If he's drawn Spidey in any other costume, it's rare.

If they start pulling variant statues out for all of their large ES statues (Batman, Superman, maybe Spiderman, Gladiator Hulk) there will be a lot of collectors who sit back and just wait to see what happens. Which will effet their ottom line in a big way. I know they have done that befor, but many of those statues already had Exs and lower runs.

I don't think the plan is to do variants of all the large ES statues. I think it depends on the character and what they can do with him/her more than the ES. Hulk, Spider-Man and Batman in any format are easy variants (recolor, slight resculpting). Even the upcoming unreleased Hulk has variants already. If you look at variants across formats and characters, Spidey and Hulk are the most frequent by far, which make sense, along with Superman and Batman they are the most popular comic superheroes in the world, so they will sell out regardless of the ES being high.

If they do i hope it'll be BIG TIME, Future Foundation or Superior variants

I'd buy any of them. Maybe all of them.

Back