Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, sorry if this been posted before, but what's the difference between this Spider-Man | Sideshow Collectibles and Marvel Spider-Man Polystone Statue by Sideshow Collectibles | Sideshow Collectibles? They look exactly the same to me besides one being the exclusive and the other one not. But one of them has been released for awhile now, and the regular one isn't till April 2015?? Not sure if I'm missing something here...

The classic has a darker shade of blue and no extra head

They are the same, one is the Reg and the other is the Ex.
I thought you were talking about the repainted release.

The Reg shipped a while ago, they must be waiting on another batch.

2002652_press12.jpg

The wall looks too commercialized! It looks more like an advertisement than a graffiti ...thus it takes away from the overall feel.

The wall looks too commercialized! It looks more like an advertisement than a graffiti ...thus it takes away from the overall feel.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He looks cool but the colors are not my bag.

If I were to get him, which is a longshot :lol, I'd probably integrate him into the other statue- keep the old base and use the EX head... BUT I think the colors on the original blend better with the girls anyway

I am thinking of picking this up to go with my MJ and recent order for Black Cat. Can't remember if this variant had an ex to it or not?

Exactly. Looks like a giant poster background. Should just stayed with simple red bricks

Back