Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, thanks Savage! I will prob be living in a cardboard box by the time I get all of them but you know how it is...priorities!
Wow bro, I should do something like that. Looks so much better than a list Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Haha, thanks Savage! I will prob be living in a cardboard box by the time I get all of them but you know how it is...priorities!

But... That will be the best god damn cardboard box statue display this side of Westeros!

No replacement?

According to the gentleman in the email, they have no replacement. It's not like their sold out of the regular are they? What happens if those have qc problems?

Oh well, I wonder if my history with them plays a role. This is only my third statue purchased (G Hulk on PO) and 4th purchase overall.
They're suggesting something called earthquake putty... any experience with this stuff or alternatives? Thanks in advance.

Mines arrives today, it's on the truck. I also just got my custom Wolverine from China on the same day.

Never had two statues arrive on one day before, I guess if Spidey is a let down then hopefully Wolverine will pick me up!

I'm pretty ticked off. Crappy floating feet and all I get is a $35 credit?

I'd send it back. I would be too worried about the stress and weight put on the other foot and if it would give over time because both feet aren't completely flush to the wall. That's BS they didn't offer you a replacement.

Got mine, love it , no problems.

I can see how some people are having base issue's the design is probably not the best, the peg that slides in is on such an angle that it feels like you might break the base as you slide it in and down.

Both feet sit flush on mine so I don't know if I was just less gentle than you guy's, he needs a bit of coaxing in there. Very minor paint flaws on mine unless you're looking at through a 2000 x magnification which I'm sure some members do. My only gripe is the original one, the colours. They are really good, but not what was shown at the con, I'm not really fussed about the black lines, it would have been impossible to do that but a couple of shades lighter each colour and this would have popped.

Still. A solid statue and not that small (not if you think that spidey is a small character). I'd give it a solid 8 of 10. I'm going to stick up a double review of this and my new Wolverine so if you want another look check it out when I post it.

IMG_6194.jpg

I got #1300 the other day. Failry pleased with Spidey but a few niggles annoy me.
The neck seam on the Reg head is pretty noticable, and a few sloppy paint lines in places.
Compared to my other statues, Spidey fits with some and is dwarfed by others.

I'd only give him a 6.5 / 10 at the moment, but maybe thats because I'm hurting.
A great companion piece but not a show stealer I was hoping for by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm hoping the longer I display him the better he will seem. :pray:

Congrats SS.

The floating foot issues occur even if the top foot is flush to the wall.
The alignment between the legs is off.

Thanks mate, to be honest I thought I couldn't even line mine up at all and was about to give up, but there is a definite skill trying to put it in, I'm not sure if people are just not giving it enough force in fear of breaking it (which is completely understandable).

Saying that I could see it being an issue, the peg on the angle is puzzling, it's obviously to take the weight off the magnet but I feel they could have achieved that with two blocks on his feet (or one) like the old com (not got it but seen reviews).

Back