Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there are issues... but they look awesome together... NICE!!
Thanks spidey! the weather has been crap all week and it's raining downtown so hopefully we get sum rays this weekend for sum yard shots of the gang.

@armor berserker *****in blu ray collection brother! I'm also a huge blu ray collector too have 3 bins full with no more space lol

Now I'm not sure if I'm being biased but looking at this piece I think I prefer this to the larger older comiquette that seems to be the spiderman grail.

I haven't seen the other one in person but seeing the sizes and photo s together I think If both were for sale id pick the j scott piece.

Photos look awesome! Just got my ex. converted, waiting for them to charge tomorrow. Do they ship right away?

My first piece direct from Sideshow, delivered this morning waiting at home for me...........and I don't go home until Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see it in person I don't think all the pictures are doing it justice. I know the paint differs (a lot) from the prototype but some pics are looking good some are looking glossy but still good and some Ive seen are straying into metallic looking which just goes to show the difference light, camera, angle etc etc make!!

Anyway Im looking forward to opening it on Sat!!!!!! :)

Congrats to those that love this

After viewing the pics I'm glad I stuck with the last comiquette.

Mary Jane JSC was worth it though..

Mine was just delivered. At work for 3 more hours and will try to get some pics on here. Fingers crossed.

For all the unfortunate Q.C issues we're lucky Sideshow have a fantastic Customer Service/Returns Department.

Just been offered a new body and Ex portrait.

For all the unfortunate Q.C issues we're lucky Sideshow have a fantastic Customer Service/Returns Department.

That's awesome news.
How long did you have to wait for a response from them?
Guess I am a little anxious since I just sent the request today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The bad news is that, given the amount of apparent issues, they could be out of replacements before many people even get theirs.

Back