Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine today. Overall I'm really happy. He's got one small paintsmear on an eye, and a little mark on his knee, as far as I can see. But I doubt its enough to warrant a return.

pics will follow soon.

I get mine today and I'm hoping I'm on the good side of that 50/50.

I freakin' love mine! It's so cool the way it goes together with magnets. Great piece. It was an especially great day today because my SS Rambo PF that I won off ebay arrived with my Spider-Man!! Christmas in July at my house! Rambo is much better in person by the way. Anyway, back to Spider-man...It was a little tricky getting the left foot peg juuuuust right to fit in the slot, but when it did it both feet had a smooth connection to the wall. It's an impressive statue. I'm in awe of the design, the balance, the everything that keeps this statue attached to a wall and from toppling over. So "AMAZING" !!!! Way to go Sideshow!

Get down from the wall. You have 20 seconds to comply

ss_jsm_spidey_13_800.jpg

Well mine arrived and sadly very disappointed.
Unfortunately can't upload photos at the moment but will try later tonight.
At first extremely happy with the sculpture. Foot fit flushed and no broken parts.
Sadly one side of his body was riddle with horrible paint applications and just unfinished. Almost looks like a gash on his leg that turned out to be just not even painted.
If it goes back I will post a picture of the edition number.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yep but if you get a good one it's a fantastic statue to own. I'm loving mine. :rock

Hmm so SS is adding a gambling aspect to their statue collecting... "" Come One Come All, spin the wheel of chance and see if you get a perfect statue or a crappy one ""

:rotfl

Joking aside I'm still waiting for mine to come, they charged me a week ago and I've yet to get a shipping notice... Superman PF all over again... :slap

My last two Sideshows I picked up were Apocalypse and Batman PF so I was shocked at how small the box was with Spidey haha.

I got an EX and he came in great shape. I'm very happy with the statue and he's definitely a great addition!

So I got my first direct piece from sideshow today and it was this spidey exclusive.

It's amazing. I know people are talking about the paint etc. But mine looks great. Not the same as the prototype but still amazing. No issue with the pegs.

My only spiderman piece and I have to say it wasn't badly priced. I'm delighted with it.

So I got my first direct piece from sideshow today and it was this spidey exclusive.

It's amazing. I know people are talking about the paint etc. But mine looks great. Not the same as the prototype but still amazing. No issue with the pegs.

My only spiderman piece and I have to say it wasn't badly priced. I'm delighted with it.

Glad to hear it... I am saying a little prayer to the statue gods to my collecting brothers and sisters that this turns out awesome... I have added a few extra "pretty pleases" for a few guys here... my BatBrothers so to speak.

So these are pics from AB over at SF.... I thought they looked great, but he has already sold this one because of the finish....:dunno:

Receveid mine...and already sold it!

I just took some pictures

Yours looks pretty good Spidey.
I have included some pics of the flaws I have in mine.
But honestly got to say it was not as glossy as many have posted or mentioned.

Now for the sad pictures.
2.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

Sadly these are very noticeable from the angle I will be displaying him.
Last few statues all have come with some kind of issues lately from sideshow.
I am getting to the point where I might skip pre ordering the Ex and just settle to pick these up locally once I figure who sells them by me.
I have Red Skull coming in and Cap ex as well and to be honest those will be my breaking point if they also have problems.
Never had statues before where there was hair attached to the paint job before.
I mean....really.
Just requested a replacement body so I hope to hear from them soon.

783ee9.jpg

On thing that I like better about this Comi better then the original is that it sells the sticking to the wall better... The original always had a "hanging" from the wall feel. This new one really looks like he is defying gravity

783ee9.jpg

On thing that I like better about this Comi better then the original is that it sells the sticking to the wall better... The original always had a "hanging" from the wall feel. This new one really looks like he is defying gravity

it's probably easier to pull off at a smaller scale

Back