J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great episode

But I'm wondering
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's a good question and honestly, I don't know that I have an answer for you. Here's my partial theory at the moment:
Spoiler Spoiler:

How convenient that Nina had two snow-globes on her desk to illustrate a point. :lol

That and she was willing to hold the two glass globes in her hands while breaking them creating a mess allover her desk.
You would think she'd try to keep that one remaining hand of hers safe from danger.
But I can forgive this and the ridiculous therapy at the bowling alley for how great the rest of the show is. :lol

That and she was willing to hold the two glass globes in her hands while breaking them creating a mess allover her desk.
You would think she'd try to keep that one remaining hand of hers safe from danger.
But I can forgive this and the ridiculous therapy at the bowling alley for how great the rest of the show is. :lol

:lecture :D

Another solid episode last night...and this time I actually spotted the Observer walking down the steps of the sleep clinic.

Nice to see Olivia continuing to deal with Charlie's death, and it was nice that the writers fleshed out Olivia and Charlie's relationship with the story of her stake out as a rookie, then tied it with the word jumble project that Weiss assigned her. Still disappointed that the got rid of Charlie, but I thought they would drag on the Charlie doppleganger storyline until the end of the season.

However, like the mole boy episode, this one had no outright connection to the pattern, and honestly, I'm kind of getting antsy. I like that this is the spititually successor to the X-Files, but I hope Fringe can remain on point, and not end up (at least to me) like Abrams' other project, Lost. I was a huge and fanatical Lost fan during the first three or four seasons and totally enraptured by it, but I missed a few episodes and felt no desire to catch up...I hope that this doesn't happen with Fringe.

It was a good episode, but I was a bit let down by the business card outcome. I was expecting a little more than some hokey affirmation.

Is it me or has the Observer been harder to spot this season? In the first season I think I saw him every episode, this season I haven't spotted him once.

However, like the mole boy episode, this one had no outright connection to the pattern, and honestly, I'm kind of getting antsy. I like that this is the spititually successor to the X-Files, but I hope Fringe can remain on point, and not end up (at least to me) like Abrams' other project, Lost. I was a huge and fanatical Lost fan during the first three or four seasons and totally enraptured by it, but I missed a few episodes and felt no desire to catch up...I hope that this doesn't happen with Fringe.

Isn't this a bit more then that? They did mention in the first eps. of the second season when the Senate was planning on closing the Fringe Division, that they closed the X Division before that.

I'd like to think that everything in Fringe is taking place in the X-Files universe. :D

Last night's Ep. was great, even though they brought back the Bowling Alley Therapy that I was hoping was over and done with.

It was a good episode, but I was a bit let down by the business card outcome. I was expecting a little more than some hokey affirmation.

Is it me or has the Observer been harder to spot this season? In the first season I think I saw him every episode, this season I haven't spotted him once.

How could you miss him at the end of the episode with the exploding people? :lol

Some one metioned here that the reason that Dr.Bishop is the way he is :duh is that he crossed back over to our universe from the other, Good Therory, We might have been allowed to see a glimpse into the past when Peter was talking about his Nightmares, and at the end of the show when he woke up from a Dream he saw his fathers reflection in the Mirror or his Father standing looking at him thru the Mirror from the other side? and then he was snacthed out of bed but his Father seemed strangely concerned about him and what did he remember, mmmmm

I rarely look for the Observer but noticed him pretty easily in this episode. He was on the staircase in the Seattle guy's office.

Back