J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final episode was a tearjerker. I thought the ending was perfect.

I'm really going to miss this show.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really need to watch this again. I used to watch it all the time in the early seasons, but, for some reason, it just faded away...It was a great show, though.

Final episode was a tearjerker. I thought the ending was perfect.

I'm really going to miss this show.

Same here.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great finale for a great series. Bittersweet and morose; a fitting requiem for Walter and Peter. Cannot wait to buy the full blu-ray box set and rewatch from the beginning.

I wasn't crazy about the jump into the dystopian future this season, but I must say the series as a whole ended nicely. I'll miss it.

blue_rogue: that would have been awesome!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for any help on this. :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for any help on this. :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just finished watching the ending to Fringe. Had the last season recording and watched it all in the last couple weeks.

I'm definitely gonna miss it but I thought the ending was very satisfying. Like blue_rogue mentioned, I thought for sure Olivia's bullet necklace was going to take down Windham. And just to clarify, I thought that bullet was what Walter shot Olivia with last season, right?

I just started getting back into this on Netflix the other day; I'm already almost done with season 1, and I love the show. All of the actors work really well together.

I just started getting back into this on Netflix the other day; I'm already almost done with season 1, and I love the show. All of the actors work really well together.

I still need to get caught up myself. I was a regular viewer for the first few seasons, and then I don't know what happened, but I just fell behind before S3 end. This is definitely on my 'to-do' list.

Back