I've got a mystery I can't seem to solve C of the D...bust that seems "missing"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blasterkid

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've got a mystery I can't seem to solve C of the D...bust that seems "missing"

last night I was here and on youtube watching videos on Sideshow's Court of the Dead...there was one video I saw that was kind of short...maybe 3-6 minutes but it wasn't from San Diego comic con...in the video there was one bust I've not been able to track down and tonight I am on my computer...not surfing through my PS3...so I can't check the history....and even then because I was using their "youtube app" it's not got any sort of decent history anyway.

ok so this bust looked like Nosferatu....but when you google it...it's NOT the 1/6th scale and it's not the bust with the black hat....it's close to the one with the black hat but in my opinion looked much better.

he's all in a light beige and looks really amazing (he was wearing a hat of some sort)...for the life of me I can't find the thread or video here now...it looked maybe like a preview for court of the dead...but was more like stuff they "might" make...clearly this exact bust wasn't made...or hasn't yet.

anyone know which video I am talking about is...??

I am guessing it was in one of the Court of the Dead threads here...maybe a non youtube link...but I am guessing it was early in the line...I think they had maybe 5-7 of the court of the dead figures there (most at that point were probably previews)...but this bust was with their display which I found interesting...it's not the chain mail guy or the general looking guy...so I know those two...this clearly was meant to look like Nosferatu.

if you can find the video link...I'd be stoked.

thanks!

Re: I've got a mystery I can't seem to solve C of the D...bust that seems "missing"

I figured it out...it's from their Curiosities line and he's called "Orlok" If you look for any "son of monsterpalooza" clips on youtube

very cool....but super pricey. But you can see the love.

watch the first few minutes of the video here...if you'd like to see him and a very killer Nosferatu (go in about 45 seconds to where they start to show them) I love the base...we have a lamp here at my house and some old statues with very similar stands and bases...so it's got a great sense of authenticity.

Back