I've been a very good boy!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdlccl74

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I must have been a very good boy this year! Not only did I get a Arkham City collector's grade Titan Joker Deluxe, but most importantly I got 2 NYCC exclusive 12" Super Alloy shiny version Batmans limited to 100!!! All 3 are still factory sealed and yes I am sending them to AFA! I got both of the Batmen from the same seller for VERY reasonable prices. I know a lot of people don't like the looks of these but I do very much and being so rare they drew me in like a moth to a flame! :yess:

Nice haul, man!That being said, are you telling me you got two of those awesome Batman figures, and you're leaving BOTH in the boxes? To each his own, but it sounds to me like you're missing out, bud.

When I get them back from AFA, they'll be in nice clear protective cases so I'll still be able to enjoy looking at them!

When you send them to AFA factory sealed, no matter what grade they receive, it will also say uncirculated, which increases the value even further.

Back