ITS TIME TO PARTY!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking28

Super Freak
Reaction score
I JUST FOUND OUT MY DIVORCE PAPERS WERE APPROVED AND SIGHNED BY THE JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

:rock :rock :rock

CONGRATS !!!IF YOU NEED TO HOOK UP WITH SOME LADIES..LET ME KNOW...THEY MIGHT JUST SMELL A BIT FUNNY THOUGH...

YES, YES IAM!!!!
She was to busy screwing some other guy, thinking life was perfect and all. And signed all the papers by my attorney.
Took some real good advice and stayed cool the entire time, and played all her little games.

I believe Boba FEtt got the cerveza and Shai got the strippers!!!!

:duff :duff :duff :duff

Thanks guys!!
If anybody needs any advice or whatever let me know. Best thing to do if your about to enter the devil's lair is keep your cool and be prepaired. And remeber one thing: she's not getting a divorce because she loves and cares about you.

Congrats!

While I was not married I had to have my live in fiance and her daughter move out of my house just a couple of weeks ago. She was a total nut case to say the least. I didn't want to go to sleep in my own home and had to play all the little games too so she would not totally flip out and trash the place and my collection.

I was happy that everything survived ( including me ).

Viking28 said:
Thanks guys!!
If anybody needs any advice or whatever let me know. Best thing to do if your about to enter the devil's lair is keep your cool and be prepaired. And remeber one thing: she's not getting a divorce because she loves and cares about you.
Wow, this is why I never plan on getting married. When her time is up, it's up... no messy paperwork or attorney needed. Congrats though. If you feel so obliged maybe you could tell the painful story about what happened so we can all learn from others 'mistakes'.

Oh and by the way, good advice about keeping your cool.

Darth Roranous said:
Wow, this is why I never plan on getting married. When her time is up, it's up... no messy paperwork or attorney needed. Congrats though. If you feel so obliged maybe you could tell the painful story about what happened so we can all learn from others 'mistakes'.

Oh and by the way, good advice about keeping your cool.

Damn straight!!! If you love someone, you love them. You don't need to make things complicated by getting married.

A lot of newly single freaks in here now :duff

Congrats! I'm glad everything went smoothly for you. It was hell on earth for me when I ended my first marraige. I wish my divorce went as well as yours.

Word of advice: first sign you notice she's a nutjob-- drop the biatch. You'll regret it, later.

And of course, first cerveza is on me-- courtesy of this bounty hunter:

club4523.jpg

In case you didn't know:

Divorce, Verb,
From the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.

You can add me to this list as me and my girl bought a condo together 1 & 1/2 years ago and it was time to leave about a month ago. no kids or marriage involved just the property which I let her keep all I wanted was a few grand to call it even. It's only money and I will make more. Now life is getting better as lots of things are in motion for me and it's going to be a fresh new crazy ride :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Darth Roranous said:
If you feel so obliged maybe you could tell the painful story about what happened so we can all learn from others 'mistakes'.

Well like Fett said once you notice she is nutjob GET OUT!! If she ever brings up lets take a break or whatever crazy stuff she says. Bam don't wait get out now! Start a journal of everything, get a good attorney, know your laws, start talking to people who have gone through it. Because guys the system is against the father, I didn't believe it until I saw it. How biased it is, its amazing that it exists in this day and age. And if your state has a parenting class/family class you have to take before the divorce is granted. Be very careful of what you sign if your going to try to go at it alone, I felt really sorry for the dads in that class. Because they were like "sign this and sign that, don't worry the judge will figure this out for you!"
They got to me and were like "ooo well you have a lawyer, we can't do nothing for you."
Don't blow up when you find out she is with someone else, this is taking the heat off you and she sees the world as a happy place. Use it to your advantage.
Keep it cool and bite the tongue, be understanding:rolleyes:
And if your like me and hate playing the games, your going to have to play the games and learn quick. Kind of like chess or maybe more like poker. This isn't the woman you married, if she has the chance she'll leave you with nothing and keep the kids 99% of the time.
AND NEVER MOVE OUT OF YOUR HOME!
Dont go out and buy expensive stuff......wait for all that until its signed.
And this isn't a hate women thread, because it isn't, there is a lot good women out there. I just didn't marry one.

Viking28 said:
Well like Fett said once you notice she is nutjob GET OUT!! If she ever brings up lets take a break or whatever crazy stuff she says. Bam don't wait get out now! Start a journal of everything, get a good attorney, know your laws, start talking to people who have gone through it. Because guys the system is against the father, I didn't believe it until I saw it. How biased it is, its amazing that it exists in this day and age. And if your state has a parenting class/family class you have to take before the divorce is granted. Be very careful of what you sign if your going to try to go at it alone, I felt really sorry for the dads in that class. Because they were like "sign this and sign that, don't worry the judge will figure this out for you!"
They got to me and were like "ooo well you have a lawyer, we can't do nothing for you."
Don't blow up when you find out she is with someone else, this is taking the heat off you and she sees the world as a happy place. Use it to your advantage.
Keep it cool and bite the tongue, be understanding:rolleyes:
And if your like me and hate playing the games, your going to have to play the games and learn quick. Kind of like chess or maybe more like poker. This isn't the woman you married, if she has the chance she'll leave you with nothing and keep the kids 99% of the time.
AND NEVER MOVE OUT OF YOUR HOME!
Dont go out and buy expensive stuff......wait for all that until its signed.
And this isn't a hate women thread, because it isn't, there is a lot good women out there. I just didn't marry one.

This is all good to know. I am glad you made it out okay. Now go have some fun!:D

I hope to never have to use that advice, but it's good to know. If the system is truly biased against husbands (and *especially* fathers) something should be done to change it. Unfortunately, I don't see a bunch of divorced men joining together to create the momentum necessary for such a change.

Glad to hear things worked out for you.

My friend just got divorced and it's rediculous what he has to pay a month in child support and alomony. Let's just say, it's more than I make. I don't know how a man could live and have to pay that kind of crazy stuff. And his wife never worked a day since they'd been married, yet she still got half the stuff. It's totally rediculous.

Back