Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the pre-order of HAWK starting tomorrow . . . the GI JOE "command" is represented.

HAWK
DUKE
FLINT

As for COBRA . . . we have only

COBRA COMMANDER

We really need DESTRO and THE BARONESS to reciprocate the "command" figures for COBRA.

Don't forget the Crimson Twins. There's also General Flagg on the Joe side.

If we're going to mention the top command for G.I. Joe, you have to throw Keel Haul into the conversation. Nobody other than Generals Hawk and Flagg can rank with an admiral.

But like I said in the Hawk thread:

G.I. Joe's top command is well represented. We need some grunts now...how about starting with Grunt next, Sideshow?

I want the 1st Grunt to be Rock N Roll....we need a heavy machine gunner...with lots of Ammo rounds to go with him!

Nah, the first Grunt should be Grunt!

Rock N Roll would be cool, but i'd prefer Roadblock with a .50 cal.

you hardly saw Grunt though...Rock N Roll was featured just as much as Stalker...

either way,I'll take them both

--

I honestly don't know IF Sideshow will even consider or entertain the other original GI JOE RAH characters like GRUNT, ROCK 'N' ROLL, BREAKER, SHORT FUSE, GRAND SLAM, FLASH, etc. other than SNAKE EYES (done), STALKER (done), & SCARLETT.

As for the first "grunt" . . . FOOTLOOSE . . . OR . . . a generic GI JOE "trooper" like the cartoons, but produce/release them in the same way as the SW ENDOR REBEL TROOPERS (i.e. individually or a three pack w/ exclusive accessories and weapons, etc.).

I really hope they make barbarque. He was my absolute favorite 3 1/2 inch figure and would be an awesome 12"

Back